2nd try....outer html question

Richard

Server not posting timely today.

In understanding how this works, would it not be possible then to replace an
item with another?

For instance, I have the first paragraph of "Lorem Ipsum" shown in a
division.
At the bottom is a ling showing "next".
Click on the link, the next paragraph replaces te previous.

I attempted to use the "Textual tooltip" swapping routine at Dynamicdrive,
but the code killed the other script for the menu.

What I'm looking for is a simple swap method, like image swapping, without
the use of z-index.

Also, if outerhtml is a solution to my problem, then could I have all the
paragraphs needed on an external page so that the various paragraphs do not
load with the main page?

If you must have a reference see www.somestuff.batcave.net/menu1.html