3.3.1 release date?

Discussion in 'Python' started by sferencik@gmail.com, Mar 7, 2013.

  1. Guest

    , Mar 7, 2013

  2. Terry Reedy Guest

    On 3/7/2013 6:02 AM, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > When is the 3.3.1 final due? I have found this
    > [http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0398/#id1], but the info doesn't seem
    > up to date. Is there a better source of this info?

    No. There are lingering issues that were expected to be resolved
    already, but have not been.

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy

    Terry Reedy, Mar 7, 2013

    On Thursday, March 7, 2013 12:57:09 PM UTC+1, Terry Reedy wrote:
    > On 3/7/2013 6:02 AM, wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,

    > > When is the 3.3.1 final due? I have found this

    > > [http://python.org/dev/peps/pep-0398/#id1], but the info doesn't seem

    > > up to date. Is there a better source of this info?

    > No. There are lingering issues that were expected to be resolved
    >
    > already, but have not been.
    >

    > --
    >
    > Terry Jan Reedy

    Thanks, Terry. Do you have an idea if this is a matter of days or weeks or months? (I'm asking because the Release Schedule at python.org says 3.3.1 final is due on March 2. Is this indicative of it being really close now?)

    Thanks,
    Sam

    , Mar 8, 2013