3-d Integration Routine is Needed

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Mike Wahler, Oct 6, 2003.

  1. Mike Wahler

    Mike Wahler Guest

    "Nakka" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I need 3 dimensional free integration routine. I searched a lot in
    > google but I could not find anything.

    I suggest you didn't search thoroughly enough.
    Devising a good search term is critical.

    Hint: Note that your question is not specific to any
    particular computer language.

    > Do you have any suggestions?

    Search again, and don't post off-topic queries here.

    http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/bchambless0/welcome_to_clc.html

    -Mike
    Mike Wahler, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Mike Wahler

    Nakka Guest

    Hi, I need 3 dimensional free integration routine. I searched a lot in
    google but I could not find anything. Do you have any suggestions? Any
    reliable routine which involves c/c++/fortran is good enough for me.

    Cem UZAN
    Thanks a lot.
    Nakka, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Mike Wahler