3 horizontal divs

sfitas

Hello,
I need to have 3 divs (or table rows) in horizontal aligment , the
first and third should have about 30px and the second(the centre one)
should take the rest of remaining space between them. The example below
is to ilustrate what I want do achieve but the center divs height is
set to 90% which is not very good for every screen size.

<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
Fuchsia; ">
100%;">
header</div>
Beige;">
w</div>
100%;">
footer
</form>

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, (e-mail address removed) vouchsafed:
Hello,
I need to have 3 divs (or table rows) in horizontal aligment , the
first and third should have about 30px and the second(the centre one)
should take the rest of remaining space between them. The example below
is to ilustrate what I want do achieve but the center divs height is
set to 90% which is not very good for every screen size.
...snip

What you want is impractical. It's barely possible using esoteric css and
convoluted hacks for IE but you should look into a simpler, more stable
layout if you want a page with dependability. Should you wish to pursue
your stated course, you need to put the header and footer in an outer 100%-
height div and position the footer absolutely - at least for IE6.
"Position fixed" might be useful in other browsers.