3 level expanding menu

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Chris Fowler, Jan 17, 2004.

  1. Chris Fowler

    Chris Fowler Guest

    Hi,

    I am after an expaning menu which has three levels. E.g.

    Catagory
    Catagory
    Sub Catagory
    Item
    Item
    SubCatgory
    SubCatgory
    Catagory
    Catagory

    I'd like it so when you click Catagory it expands to show a list of
    SubCatagories. When you click on a SubCatagory it expands to show a set of
    Items.

    I've been looking at this excellent example:
    http://www.squidfingers.com/code/dhtml/expandingmenu/ But my javascript and
    css are not upto extending this to do the above. If any of you experts could
    help I'd be very grateful

    Thanks,

    Chris

    Chris Fowler, Jan 17, 2004