3 level expanding menu

Chris Fowler

Hi,

I am after an expaning menu which has three levels. E.g.

Catagory
Catagory
Sub Catagory
Item
Item
SubCatgory
SubCatgory
Catagory
Catagory

I'd like it so when you click Catagory it expands to show a list of
SubCatagories. When you click on a SubCatagory it expands to show a set of
Items.

I've been looking at this excellent example:
http://www.squidfingers.com/code/dhtml/expandingmenu/ But my javascript and
css are not upto extending this to do the above. If any of you experts could
help I'd be very grateful

Thanks,

Chris