3 of 10. Show Pages. How?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Shapper, Jun 22, 2005.

  1. Shapper

    Shapper Guest

    Hello,

    I have a working datagrid where I have the nex and previous buttons to
    navigate:

    Public Sub dgProducts_Paged(sender As Object, e As
    DataGridPageChangedEventArgs)

    dgProducts.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex
    Products_Grid()

    End Sub

    How can I show the current number of pages and the total number of
    pages?
    Something like: "Previous 3 of 10 Next"

    Thanks,
    Miguel