3 Req.s - Oracle CRM / OTL / Oracle DBA

Discussion in 'Java' started by craig, Apr 10, 2008.

  1. craig

    craig Guest

    Hi,

    We have the following immediate requirements.

    Position 1:

    * I need an Oracle CRM Functional Lead Resource for my direct
    client in Woodbury, NY, Additional location in the Denver CO area
    also.
    * The project is 12 months plus.
    * Ideally, I need a Sr. Oracle CRM Functional Resource who has at
    least 15 + years of experience with 11.5.10 upgrade experience.
    * The resource must have extensive experience with the full CRM
    Service Suite as well as experience with Custom Data Library
    preferred.
    * The resource must also have management/lead experience and be
    able to travel.
    * I can pay all inclusive rate( no additional expenses) on a C2C

    Position 2:

    * I need an OTL Functional Resource for my direct client in
    Virginia Beach, VA.
    * The project is 9-12 months plus.
    * Ideally, I need an OTL Functional Resource who can assist and
    support
    * I can pay all inclusive rate( no additional expenses)

    Position 3:

    * I need a Sr. Oracle Apps DBA for my direct client in Hastings,
    MI.
    * The project is 2-3 months.
    * Ideally, I need a Sr Oracle 11i Apps DBA with extensive
    Application patching experience.
    * The resource must have extensive experience with analysis,
    planning and applying patches as well as having upgrade experience in
    * Windows environment.
    * I can pay all inclusive rate(no additional expenses) on a C2C

    Regards

    Craig

    craig, Apr 10, 2008

  2. craig wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > We have the following immediate requirements.
    >
    > Position 1:
    >
    > * I need an Oracle CRM Functional Lead Resource for my direct
    > client in Woodbury, NY, Additional location in the Denver CO area
    > also.

    Not very Java specific is it?

    > * The project is 12 months plus.
    > * Ideally, I need a Sr. Oracle CRM Functional Resource who has at
    > least 15 + years of experience with 11.5.10 upgrade experience.

    Oracle CRM 11.5.3 was released in 2001, is a split personality required
    to have 15+ years of experience with 11.5.10?

    --
    Roger Lindsjö

    Roger Lindsjö, Apr 11, 2008