3-Tier Binding Problem ?????????

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Dave Johnson, Jan 13, 2006.

  1. Dave Johnson

    Dave Johnson Guest

    In a 3-Tier application, once upon a while comes the need for binding
    objects or usercontrols from other objects, example binding a
    usercontrol in the Presentation layer from a Business Layer Object,

    My problem:

    I have a Dynamically Rendered WebUserControl that it needs some
    properties that will control how this WebUserControl be Rendered. The
    information needed are found in a business layer Object. What I thought
    about is making both the WebUserControl and the Business Class share the
    same Interface. So that I can bind easly the properties of the Business
    Object to the Control.

    Is this kind of solution is possible ?? what is the smartest way to do
    it ??

    Please help of you are able to layout a proposed solution to this
    problem or at least state some good guidelines it will be much
    appreciated.

    Best Regards,

    Sharing makes All the Difference

    --