    Thanx in advance

    Best regards

    Mike

    Mike Questioner, Feb 28, 2005

  2. I think this book would be the best one for you:

    Expert One-on-One Visual Basic .NET Business Objects (by Rockford Lhotka)
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...3229?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

    or here's the C# version if you prefer:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...9024?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

    --