3-tier data layers seperation

Mike

Dear people ,

I have a question about seperating data code from presentation code for,
like in client server applications. The example i am looking for goes
about the topic data layer. In my server code i often use the same code
for connecting, calling the data adapter and the dataset, and then often
i use to fill the datagrid. I shere an example available or a good book
that explain how to deal with code seperation you use in client server
application. Is there a class or dll example available where they
explain how to build up a data layer that can be used thruw the project.

I hope i clould explain what i need, my english is not very good

Thanx in advance

Best regards

Mike