    Thanx in advance

    Best regards

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 28, 2005

  2. I think this book would be the best one for you:

    Expert One-on-One Visual Basic .NET Business Objects (by Rockford Lhotka)
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...3229?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

    or here's the C# version if you prefer:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...9024?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 28, 2005

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thanx bro

    Mike, Feb 28, 2005
  4. Steve ..U recommended a good book..
    I'll go for it too.!!

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Mike

    Joe Fallon Guest

    He recommended a *great* book. <g>
    I have been using CSLA for a major web app for over a year now.
    Many others are using it for WinForms apps.
    It is a great framework.

    Here is Rocky's page:
    http://www.lhotka.net/ArticleIndex.aspx?area=CSLA .NET

    There is an active newsgroup too.