310-065 is avaliable, is 310-055 still a good deal?

Wesley Mesquita

Hi everybody, I gonna to try a sun´s SCJP certification in two months.
My doubt is this: there are much more material and very good books to
study for 310-055, but 310-065 is newer and covers Java 6, is it a
good deal pay for the 310-055 test (which I have more chances to
pass)?

Thanks,

Wesley Mesquita

Manish Pandit

Hi everybody, I gonna to try a sun´s SCJP certification in two months.
My doubt is this: there are much more material and very good books to
study for 310-055, but 310-065 is newer and covers Java 6, is it a
good deal pay for the 310-055 test (which I have more chances to
pass)?

Thanks,

Wesley Mesquita

I'd say stick with JDK 1.5, not a lot of organizations are ready to
make a switch to 1.6 any time soon IMO.

-cheers,
Manish