    Any hints are most welcome as I don't want to have to trash this server and
    put it back to 32bit.

    Thanks in advance.

    Adrian Inman, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Adrian Inman

    Adrian Inman Guest

    Don't worry. Have found out for myself that the 64bit framework includes the
    32bit framework. aspnet_regiis -s w3svc/n/root also registers .net 2 with
    the appropriate website.

    Apart from configuring a separate application pool for the .Net 2 sites and
    using a special 32biton64bit command there's not a lot else to do.

    Phew!

    Worst bit was trying to find out the w3svc/n/root part - n is a special
    number, which you should be able to find by looking at the log file
    directory. For the first website it's always 1, but after that is a huge
    (apparently random) number.

    Adrian Inman, Feb 24, 2006