3dgenerator question

rogv24

Can anyone tell me what does this statement mean name=3DGENERATOR.
Is it created by a software package?
Thanks

ironcorona

Can anyone tell me what does this statement mean name=3DGENERATOR.
Is it created by a software package?
Thanks

Is it an attribute of a <meta> tag? If it is then it's just the
software stamping its name in a meta tag. It doesn't do anything. You
can remove it if you like.

Dan

Can anyone tell me what does this statement mean name=3DGENERATOR.
Is it created by a software package?

Is this from the raw source of an e-mail message that has been encoded
as Quoted Printable? The "=3D" would be the encoding of an equal sign
(Hex 3D in the ASCII, ISO-8859-1, and Unicode character sets), and the
actual value of the parameter "name" is "GENERATOR".

rogv24

I am trying to get of rid of spam. I thought that this was being
generated by a
software package, then I could reject the email.
Would you know of any specific statement that are being generated by
software
packages that can identify spammers in HTML.

Nije Nego

I am trying to get of rid of spam. I thought that this was being
generated by a
software package, then I could reject the email.
Would you know of any specific statement that are being generated by
software
packages that can identify spammers in HTML.

Good effort but pointless. Unfortunatelly.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, (e-mail address removed) vouchsafed:
I am trying to get of rid of spam.

The best way to get rid of spam is to use form mail.