    Is it created by a software package?
    Thanks

    , May 3, 2006

  2. ironcorona Guest

    wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me what does this statement mean name=3DGENERATOR.
    > Is it created by a software package?
    > Thanks

    Is it an attribute of a <meta> tag? If it is then it's just the
    software stamping its name in a meta tag. It doesn't do anything. You
    can remove it if you like.

    --
    ironcorona

    ironcorona, May 3, 2006

  3. Dan Guest

    wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me what does this statement mean name=3DGENERATOR.
    > Is it created by a software package?

    Is this from the raw source of an e-mail message that has been encoded
    as Quoted Printable? The "=3D" would be the encoding of an equal sign
    (Hex 3D in the ASCII, ISO-8859-1, and Unicode character sets), and the
    actual value of the parameter "name" is "GENERATOR".

    --
    Dan

    Dan, May 3, 2006

    I am trying to get of rid of spam. I thought that this was being
    generated by a
    software package, then I could reject the email.
    Would you know of any specific statement that are being generated by
    software
    packages that can identify spammers in HTML.

    , May 3, 2006
  5. Nije Nego Guest

    On 3 May 2006 12:36:11 -0700, wrote:

    > I am trying to get of rid of spam. I thought that this was being
    > generated by a
    > software package, then I could reject the email.
    > Would you know of any specific statement that are being generated by
    > software
    > packages that can identify spammers in HTML.

    Good effort but pointless. Unfortunatelly.

    --
    buy, bought, bye

    Nije Nego, May 3, 2006
  6. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, vouchsafed:

    > I am trying to get of rid of spam.

    The best way to get rid of spam is to use form mail.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.

    Neredbojias, May 3, 2006