    Element-IT or MediChase.
    Telerik seems to have better performance than the others. Has anyone
    had any experience with Telerik Upload or any of the others?

    robmccart, Jan 12, 2007

  2. robmccart

    Guest

    On Jan 12, 11:00 pm, "robmccart" <> wrote:
    > I'm interested in using a 3rd party control fromTelerik, Web SuperGoo,
    > Element-IT or MediChase.Telerikseems to have better performance than the others. Has anyone
    > had any experience withTelerikUpload or any of the others?

    Yep, I've been using telerik too after evaluating some others
    (including ActiveX controls). telerik do seem to work faster, since
    they are using AJAX with configurable chunks to transfer data. I am
    happy so far with the control (although they need to provide more
    flexibility on customizing the UI, adding additional fields per file,
    etc).

    , Mar 5, 2007