4 BITS RLE IN BMP

Gurjant

hi
I need BI_RLE4 bit BMP image for testing. How can we create 4 bits RLE
BMP image. Which tool can be used to create 4 bits RLE BMP image. If
you know please tell me or give me reference .

Regards:-
-Gurjant Singh

Jack Klein

hi
I need BI_RLE4 bit BMP image for testing. How can we create 4 bits RLE
BMP image. Which tool can be used to create 4 bits RLE BMP image. If
you know please tell me or give me reference .

What is your question about the C programming language?

Try http://www.google.com

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com