400 session thru ASP.NET?

Scott McNair

Hi,

Is there a 3rd-party component that will allow me to scrape a 400 "green-
screen" environment thru my dotnet app? Our company has an outdated web-
based order-entry system written in Java that connects to the 400 and
performs screenscrapes on the order-entry menus, but it keeps breaking and
is a pain to maintain. We'd like to reinvent the whole thing in dotnet if
possible.

I've tried a couple of telnet plugins for dotnet, but the demos I've played
with returned gibberish when I pointed them to my 400 box. I don't have
any problems accessing the DB2 data back-end, but I'm not having any luck
at all with menu-scrapes.

Warmest regards,
Scott McNair

BrodieSola