401: Access Denied

Scott M.

Why might I be getting an HTTP:401 Access Denied error message when trying to
have a UI project call a Web Service project that are both part of the same
solution and on the same development box?

I know that the Web Service project runs properly because when I set that
project to be the Start Up Project, I can call the various Web Methods and
they work just fine.

It's when I try to have my UI project call a Web Service Web Method (the
code actually blows up on the method call, not the web service instantiation)
that I get the 401 error.

Is this an authentication issue? If so, why would 2 projects created by me
and on my machine not want to allow access and what can I do to allow the UI
project access to the services project?

Thanks!