4010 - an unhandled secuirty exception has occured

Jeff

hi

asp.net 3.5

I'm trying to test my HttpHandler I created for receiving IPN from paypal.

When I test my HttpHandler I get this error
"4010 - an unhandled security exception has occured"

The account asp.net running under is NETWORK SERVICE

I've been googling about this problem and haven't found a fix yet. One
strange thing is that I don't get this error when displaying Default.aspx,
but the error occur when testing NotifyUrl.ashx (my HttpHandler)

Home Directory : a directory located on this computer
Execute Permissions : Scripts only

any ideas?

Mr. Arnold

Jeff said:
hi

asp.net 3.5

I'm trying to test my HttpHandler I created for receiving IPN from paypal.

When I test my HttpHandler I get this error
"4010 - an unhandled security exception has occured"

The account asp.net running under is NETWORK SERVICE

I've been googling about this problem and haven't found a fix yet. One
strange thing is that I don't get this error when displaying Default.aspx,
but the error occur when testing NotifyUrl.ashx (my HttpHandler)

Home Directory : a directory located on this computer
Execute Permissions : Scripts only

any ideas?

Well, there more to the error message than this, like the stack trace.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4281 (20090727) __________

http://www.eset.com