    Please contact the Web server's administrator if the
    problem persists.
    -----error end --------------------------------------
    Shawn, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Shawn

    Steven Burn Guest

    Make sure the folder containing the files you are trying to execute, have
    the correct permissions.

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Feb 8, 2005

  3. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    I just verified that the Internet Guest Account has read
    access. Any other suggestions, and thanks for this one.

    Shawn, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Shawn

    Mark Schupp Guest

    Check the permissions in IIS to make sure that script execution is allowed
    for the directory.

    --
    --Mark Schupp
    Head of Development