403 Forbidden - Apache/JBoss/Mod_jk problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by Aaron, May 29, 2007.

  1. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    Hi All,

    I'm running an OS X Server, w/ Apache/Mod_JK JBoss.

    I've enabled the web-console app to be 'visible' via JKMount, and it
    works entirely fine.

    However, I have defined an identical mapping for a webapp (war) I let
    JBoss deploy, and while the initial static html (myapp/index.html) is
    accessbile, my .action's (ie, .do), images, etc all return 403s.

    The apache log reads as follows:

    "Permission denied: access to /myapp/Index.action failed because
    search permissions are missing on a
    component of the path"

    Anyone have any idea why the web-console app would work properly, but
    not my own?

    Thanks sincerely in advance,

    - Aaron

    Aaron, May 29, 2007