403 Forbidden - Apache/JBoss/Mod_jk problem

Aaron

Hi All,

I'm running an OS X Server, w/ Apache/Mod_JK JBoss.

I've enabled the web-console app to be 'visible' via JKMount, and it
works entirely fine.

However, I have defined an identical mapping for a webapp (war) I let
JBoss deploy, and while the initial static html (myapp/index.html) is
accessbile, my .action's (ie, .do), images, etc all return 403s.

The apache log reads as follows:

"Permission denied: access to /myapp/Index.action failed because
search permissions are missing on a
component of the path"

Anyone have any idea why the web-console app would work properly, but
not my own?

Thanks sincerely in advance,

- Aaron