    _ItemBound event to set the path to the .pdf's. The paths are correct. I'm
    getting a HTTP ERROR 403 - Forbidden when the debugger tries to open the
    ..pdf. What's wrong? Thanks.

    prefersgolfing, Jan 8, 2006

  2. prefersgolfing

    EJD Guest

    Hi - This could be a long shot or completely incorrect, but is it
    possible that the debugger User ID doesn't have access permissions to
    the directories where the pdfs are stored? I've had issues in the past
    when debugging apps when the (machinename\ASPNET) id wasn't granted
    permission to access the database that the data came from. HTH.

    Eric

    EJD, Jan 9, 2006