404 error when accessing an ASP page from a remote machine

ken.beutler

I am getting a 404 error when trying to access an ASP page from a
remote machine (via Internet Explorer). However, the asp page is
processed successfully when accessing this page from the local machine.

I checked permissions from IIS administration and from explorer and
nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Other ASP pages work from other
virtual directories, but for some reason this one does not.

Any suggestions out there? Thank you for your help.

-Ken