404 Not found- Hosting website on Windows 2003 server

Guest

Our website application has been hosted on a Windows 2003 server(it's a
development server) result on a 404 not found error. We tried all the
possible configuration , but it couldn't help us to solve. The details of the
software on this machine is
Windows 2003 server standard edition
IIS6.0
Team foundation server 2005
SQL server 2005
Website is developed using Visual Studio 2005
Website is running on .net framework 2.0 or above

The same applicatiion works if I host on a windows 2000 server.
Please help on this regard. Thanks in advance