    Shopping cart Script and MANY MORE scripts.

    Check it out at our online store.

    http://www.stores.ebay.ca/masterresellerspackages
    Rhob, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Rhob

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <jfjYb.538734$ts4.474366@pd7tw3no>,
    says...
    > WEB DESIGNERS/RESELLERS DREAM PACKAGE!!!
    > Over 450 top quality templates and scripts.

    LOL! If your ebay page is anything like your templates, then I would
    rather have the newest newbie in this forum make me a template than use
    something you are offering. They were laughable.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Rhob

    Richard Guest

    Rhob wrote:

    > WEB DESIGNERS/RESELLERS DREAM PACKAGE!!!

    > Over 450 top quality templates and scripts.

    > Every template here and every program, script has RESELL RIGHTS attached
    > to it.

    > Professional Photoshop templates, HTML templates and Flash Templates.

    > Also includes many scripts such as Picture Post script, Auction Script,
    > Shopping cart Script and MANY MORE scripts.

    > Check it out at our online store.

    > http://www.stores.ebay.ca/masterresellerspackages

    I just love people who play other people for suckers.
    Buying these templates is like buying programs for your computer because
    your to lazy to find out you already have the program on your computer.
    Like who wants to pay $20 for notepad when you got it for free?

    "Well it's my work. I own the copyright and I can sell it so there."
    Oh really? Think again. What are you gonna do when you run across some web
    site that has your copyrighted template on it and it was online before your
    copyright?

    The way I see it, you can't copyright templates.
    Templates are basically "Fair use" items. As no one can legally copyright
    them, they are up for grabs by any one.
    "Well I put it on my website, it's my original work so it is copyrighted,
    idiot."
    Ok. Fine. Believe that all you want. Send your work into the copyright
    office and have it officially copyrighted.
    "Whaddaya mean rejected?"

    You say you have a copyright to the material? Fine. Show me the registration
    number.
    Betchaya can't do it.
    Richard, Feb 17, 2004
  4. > I just love people who play other people for suckers.

    Do spammers ever talk back to you? Or are they suckering you into bumping
    this thread?
    Woolly Mittens, Feb 18, 2004
  5. Rhob

    Cameron Guest

    Richard wrote:
    <snip>
    > Ok. Fine. Believe that all you want. Send your work into the copyright
    > office and have it officially copyrighted.
    > "Whaddaya mean rejected?"

    Copyright office? what country do you live in that has a system to
    officially register copyright?

    ~Cameron
    Cameron, Feb 18, 2004
  6. Rhob

    Steve Pugh Guest

    Cameron <> wrote:

    >Richard wrote:
    ><snip>
    >> Ok. Fine. Believe that all you want. Send your work into the copyright
    >> office and have it officially copyrighted.
    >> "Whaddaya mean rejected?"
    >>

    >Copyright office? what country do you live in that has a system to
    >officially register copyright?

    Probably the US. Whilst the USA has signed the Berne Convention and
    thus all works are automatically copyrighted upon creation they also
    have a copyright office which serves to register works (for a fee).
    See http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#cr

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Feb 18, 2004
  7. Rhob

    Cameron Guest

    Steve Pugh wrote:
    > Cameron <> wrote:
    >

    >>Richard wrote:
    >><snip>
    >>
    >>>Ok. Fine. Believe that all you want. Send your work into the copyright
    >>>office and have it officially copyrighted.
    >>>"Whaddaya mean rejected?"
    >>>

    >>Copyright office? what country do you live in that has a system to
    >>officially register copyright?

    > Probably the US. Whilst the USA has signed the Berne Convention and
    > thus all works are automatically copyrighted upon creation they also
    > have a copyright office which serves to register works (for a fee).
    > See http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#cr
    >
    > Steve

    says before the case can be taken to court the a registration must be
    filed....sounds like they are forcing it upon people to me, unless I am
    misunderstanding it.

    ~Cameron
    Cameron, Feb 18, 2004
  8. Rhob

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    Cameron <> wrote in news:c0vh02$fv5$:

    > says before the case can be taken to court the a registration must be
    > filed....sounds like they are forcing it upon people to me, unless I am
    > misunderstanding it.

    AIUI, it's possible to sue for infringement without a registration, but
    then you're limited to collecting provable damages rather than statutory
    damages.
    Eric Bohlman, Feb 18, 2004