$49 per mo. Webhoster?

Dean

Looking for a good but cheap webhoster for my asp.net site to promote my
..net consultancy. Have a SQL Server DB, will want to run web services in
addition to aspx stuff. Anyone know where I should go?
Thanks,
Dean

Dean

Frank,
I looked at a few hosters and webhost4life is easily the cheapest. The only
bad thing is that they want a whole years payment up front. How long have
you been with them?
Thanks
Dean
Frank Drebin said:
If you want cheap - and something that has all that - I've had great
experience with www.webhost4life.com - ASP.NET (150MB) and a 50MB SQL2K
database is $9.99/month

MS News \(MS ILM\)

Wait until they get more clients and then see how fast they response
Example Interland was good now they S&^K

George Ter-Saakov

I've been with webhost4life.com for some time. ( 3 years ) (first with ASP
then with ASP.NET )
They are pretty good and cheap.

George.