$50 prize for the first person to break my code

Aryeh M. Friedman

object solution. We have tested it against every testing framework we
can get our hands on and it works like a champ. The final phase (and
to be honest the first phase of marketing) is to offer $50 to the
first person that can find a testing framework (inluding yet to be
released/home made ones) that breaks it (crash, incorrect results and/
or any other undocumented behavior). The only limitation on the
testing framework is it may not use reflection to make any run-time
modifications to code under test (aMock does this and the framework
doing it would be mutual bad in all likely hood).

If you need an extention on the 30-day trial peroid to do this send me
a note and I will mark that in our records (the trial is 100%
functional, including source code, and has no time triggered
gotcha's). Now for the pure marketing part of this post if your also
in the market for a good ultra lightweight testing frame work you may
find our thisTest to be just the right thing.

Manish Pandit

[...]

Your site is broken - looks like you have a $50 winner already.

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

-cheers,
Manish

Aryeh M. Friedman

Your site is broken - looks like you have a $50 winner already.

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

-cheers,
Manish

That is due to a hoster upgrade... they should be done within a day or
so

Aryeh M. Friedman

Forgot to mention you need to just reload a few times til the upgrade
in the previous message is finished (comes and goes every 5 to 10
secs)