    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)

    Page:
    GET /DMS/Home.asp

    Jo Winchester, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Take a look at the code in the page, and identify any areas where 80004005
    errors might come up. These usually deal with permissions issues, and in
    most cases they involve either an MS Access database connection, or
    accessing files via FileSystemObject.

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Jul 26, 2005

  3. You might also check the event log, sometimes the event registers there...

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Jul 26, 2005
  4. Thanks for your comments.

    Am I safe to assume that the error is being caused by something within the
    code, rather than by a setting on the server?

    I have been able to run the default IIS .asp pages without any problems.

    Jo

    Jo Winchester, Jul 26, 2005
  5. > Am I safe to assume that the error is being caused by something within the
    > code, rather than by a setting on the server?
    >
    > I have been able to run the default IIS .asp pages without any problems.

    Then it definitely sounds like a code issue.

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Jul 26, 2005