500.100 internal server error

Ben

hi

when I try to excecute an ASP (either JS or VB) script to
say, access a database record, I get an Internal Server
Error HTTP 500.100

Why? and HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

Thanks

Ben

Rob Greene

500 errors basically mean: Something is wrong.

In your browser, clear the "Show Friendly Error" option and then what error do you received (In IE's Menu, Tools->Internet Options->
Advanced tab. Find "Show Friendly HTTP error message, and uncheck it. Apply and OK changes, then close your browser.) Is this does
not tell you the true problem, then I have a couple of questions, what version of IIS or Windows are you running on? Are there error
messages being logged in the Event logs? Does html work?

-rwg
This is what I think, not necessarily what is accurate!