500 Error with no description

Mike

Hi.

I'm getting a 500 error when invoking a certain method of my C# web service.

I know where the offending code must be, because if I omit the method call,
it works fine. But when I call the offending method, instead of receiving
an error message telling me where the error was thrown (as I do with some
different errors), I receive the standard 500 error page, with no stack
trace or error message, which makes it very difficult to find out what is
causing the error.

Sometimes, with different errors (eg. a table not found in my database), I
WILL see the error message returned. Some other times (as in this case), I
only see the standard 500 error page.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks,

Mike