    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,

    Joachim

    Joachim Smit, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Joachim Smit

    Joe Smith Guest

    Joachim Smit wrote:

    > I'm a Perl newby and get this message in my browser.

    Message? I see no message inside the body of your posting.

    > Can anybody tell me what it means ?

    It means you made an error, and gave an invalid URL to the browser.

    Next time,
    1) Post web server questions to web server newsgroups,
    2) Post perl questions to comp.lang.perl.misc (not comp.lang.perl).

    -Joe Smith

    Joe Smith, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Joachim Smit

    Joachim Smit Guest

    > Next time,
    > 1) Post web server questions to web server newsgroups,
    > 2) Post perl questions to comp.lang.perl.misc (not comp.lang.perl).

    OK. Thanks.

    Joachim

    Joachim Smit, Apr 23, 2004