501 Protocol scheme 'file' is not supported

Joachim Smit

I'm a Perl newby and get this message in my browser.

Can anybody tell me what it means ?

Google and www.perl.org couldn't help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joachim

Joe Smith

Joachim said:
I'm a Perl newby and get this message in my browser.

Message? I see no message inside the body of your posting.
Can anybody tell me what it means ?

It means you made an error, and gave an invalid URL to the browser.

Next time,
1) Post web server questions to web server newsgroups,
2) Post perl questions to comp.lang.perl.misc (not comp.lang.perl).

-Joe Smith

Joachim Smit

Next time,
1) Post web server questions to web server newsgroups,
2) Post perl questions to comp.lang.perl.misc (not comp.lang.perl).

OK. Thanks.

Joachim