64 bit prod web server pre-compile problems??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jobs, Oct 9, 2007.

  1. jobs

    jobs Guest

    I've got an asp.net website that runs fine from VS.NET on my client.

    If I deploy the site by moving it to the Test web server it works
    fine.

    If I precompile the site on the Test server that goes well as well.

    If I deploy the sources to my prod server which is 64 bit I get this
    error:

    An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
    (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

    Exception Details: System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made
    to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT:
    0x8007000B)

    If I attempt to pre-compile, using aspnet_compiler -v /
    myvirtualpathfromwebroot

    I get this error:

    web.config(70): error ASPCONFIG: Theme 'RTTheme' cannot be found in
    the application or global theme directories.

    I check and RTTheme is there under app_Themes

    This is what the web.config entry looks like, and themes work fine on
    DEV and TEST :

    <pages styleSheetTheme="RTTheme">
    jobs, Oct 9, 2007