7000 real time software industry interview question ebook....DO not miss it

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jobs, Aug 3, 2007.

  1. Jobs

    Jobs Guest

    7000 real time software industry interview question ebook....DO not
    miss it
    C# and ASP.NET projects book
    Download full C# and ASP.NET projects ebook , Covers projects like
    Chat application , Job Site application , Accounting module and lot
    more with Full SDLC , Estimation , Design documentation and proper
    test plans. http://www.questpond.com/

    ..NET Interview Questions Book Index
    Introduction , Basic .NET Framework , NET Interoperability ,
    Threading , Remoting and Webservices , Caching Concepts , OOPS ,
    ASP.NET , .NET Architecture , ADO.NET , SQL SERVER , UML , Project
    Management

    http://www.questpond.com/#Introduction

    SQL Server Interview Questions Book Index
    Database Concepts , SQL , .NET Integration , ADO.NET , Notification
    Services , Service Broker , XML Integration , Data Warehousing/Data
    Mining , Integration Services/DTS , Replication , Reporting Services ,
    Database Optimization , Transaction and Locks

    http://www.questpond.com/#Database Concepts

    JAVA Interview Questions Book Index
    OOPS and CORE JAVA , Threading , Servlets and JSP , JDBC , EJB ,
    Struts , XML and Web Services , JNI , Project Management , UML

    http://www.questpond.com/#OOPS_and_CORE_JAVA

    Software testing interview question Index
    Software Testing Basics, Testing techniques, Software process,CMMI,SIX
    sigma, Metrics Automation testing ,

    Testing estimation and lot http://www.questpond.com/#Software Testing Basics

    ===================================================================================================

    Software estimations
    Do not know how estimations are done here's a complete book on it

    http://www.questpond.com/HowtoPrepareSoftwareQuotations.zip

    Jobs, Aug 3, 2007

  2. Jobs

    Lew Guest

    Re: 7000 real time software industry interview question ebook....DOnot miss it

    Jobs wrote:
    > 7000 real time software industry interview question ebook....DO not
    > miss it

    Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, ...

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Aug 3, 2007

  3. Jobs

    kaldrenon Guest

    On Aug 3, 7:49 am, Lew <> wrote:
    > Jobs wrote:
    > > 7000 real time software industry interview question ebook....DO not
    > > miss it

    > Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, ...
    >
    > --
    > Lew

    Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and
    spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon
    sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam
    spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam
    spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...or Lobster
    Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner
    with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and
    with a fried egg on top and spam.
    kaldrenon, Aug 3, 2007
  4. kaldrenon <> wrote in

    > On Aug 3, 7:49 am, Lew <> wrote:
    >> Jobs wrote:
    >> > 7000 real time software industry interview question ebook....DO not
    >> > miss it

    >> Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,
    >> spam, ...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lew

    > Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and
    > spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon
    > sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam
    > spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam
    > spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...or Lobster
    > Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner
    > with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and
    > with a fried egg on top and spam.

    I'll bet the OP didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!

    Greg R. Broderick

    A. Top posters.
    Greg R. Broderick, Aug 3, 2007
  5. Jobs

    kaldrenon Guest

    On Aug 3, 2:43 pm, "Greg R. Broderick"
    <> wrote:
    > I'll bet the OP didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!

    No one does. =D
    kaldrenon, Aug 3, 2007