70's retrostyle websites..., who?

some dude somewhere

Hi I am looking for some websites that have a certain retrostyle webdesign.
Preferably a 70's look. Just for getting my inspiration flowing. There are a
lot 50's retrostyle websites but the 70's not that many!

Do you know any site with a 70's look, please let me know!

TIA

Eric

Barefoot Kid

http://media.mk12.com/mk12v4/index2.html
http://www.rockstargames.com/
Hung Diep
New Media Designer
www.intro-spect.co.uk
0795 6576 319

| Hi I am looking for some websites that have a certain retrostyle webdesign.
| Preferably a 70's look. Just for getting my inspiration flowing. There are a
| lot 50's retrostyle websites but the 70's not that many!
|
| Do you know any site with a 70's look, please let me know!
|
| TIA
|
| Eric

Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the tips!

Hi folks!

I am making a website about webdesign in a Seventies, Sixties or Retro style.
For one of the topics, I want to give links to webpages in such a style that are done exceptionally well, as an inspiration for webdesigners. I will check these links, to see if I want to link to them.

My (new and not so beautiful yet) website can be found under 70sdesign, maybe you can have a look to tell me about other resources I could place.

Thanks again!