    Do you know any site with a 70's look, please let me know!

    TIA

    Eric
    some dude somewhere, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Daniel Ruscoe, Nov 10, 2003

  3. some dude somewhere

    Barefoot Kid Guest

    http://media.mk12.com/mk12v4/index2.html
    http://www.rockstargames.com/
    Hung Diep
    New Media Designer
    www.intro-spect.co.uk
    0795 6576 319

    Barefoot Kid, Nov 10, 2003
  4. some dude somewhere

    timtotango

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Thanks for the tips!

    Hi folks!

    I am making a website about webdesign in a Seventies, Sixties or Retro style.
    For one of the topics, I want to give links to webpages in such a style that are done exceptionally well, as an inspiration for webdesigners. I will check these links, to see if I want to link to them.

    My (new and not so beautiful yet) website can be found under 70sdesign, maybe you can have a look to tell me about other resources I could place.

    Thanks again!
    timtotango, Jun 16, 2007