<%#...%>

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Laurent, Jun 16, 2004.

  1. Laurent

    Laurent Guest

    Hi,

    I'm writing a Custom Control which have a public property named DataAdapter:

    <Category("Données")> _
    Public Property DataAdapter() As SqlDataAdapter
    Get
    Return _dataAdapter
    End Get
    Set(ByVal Value As SqlDataAdapter)
    _dataAdapter = Value
    End Set
    End Property

    This property is visible in the property window where i can choice one of my
    SQLAdaptater. But the HTML Code is wrong :

    <cc:MyCC id="MyCC1" runat="server" DataAdapter="SqlDataAdapter1"></cc:MyCC>

    .... instead of ...

    <cc:MyCC id="MyCC1" runat="server"
    DataAdapter="<%#SqlDataAdapter1%>"></cc:MyCC>

    Please, I need help !

    Laurent
    Laurent, Jun 16, 2004