<%#...%>

Laurent

Hi,

I'm writing a Custom Control which have a public property named DataAdapter:

<Category("Données")> _
Public Property DataAdapter() As SqlDataAdapter
Get
Return _dataAdapter
End Get
Set(ByVal Value As SqlDataAdapter)
_dataAdapter = Value
End Set
End Property

This property is visible in the property window where i can choice one of my
SQLAdaptater. But the HTML Code is wrong :

<cc:MyCC id="MyCC1" runat="server" DataAdapter="SqlDataAdapter1"></cc:MyCC>

.... instead of ...

<cc:MyCC id="MyCC1" runat="server"
DataAdapter="<%#SqlDataAdapter1%>"></cc:MyCC>

Please, I need help !

Laurent