90 DAYS FREE WEB HOSTING SERVICE

Discussion in 'C++' started by kizk, Aug 2, 2009.

  1. kizk

    kizk Guest

    90 DAYS FREE WEB HOSTING SERVICE

    We offer 2 programs at Jumpline.com that give you the ability to earn
    anywhere from $10 to $100 per deal!

    http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3418295-1200281"

    Our most popular program pays you $10.00 for every free hosting plan
    you give us from your website. Through this plan, you are giving your
    prospective buyers 3 MONTHS OF FREE HOSTING on our Basic Hosting Plan
    and you get $10.00 for the deal.

    In our other program, you will receive $100.00 for every hosting
    purchase of $100.00 or more, or 100% of the hosting plan price of all
    plans valued under $100.00. Pay yourself and convert all of your
    websites. Jumpline.com has been in the hosting business since 1997
    serving over 60,000 customers.

    Join today and start making $$$$. Freeā€¦..

    http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3418295-1200281"

    Country: UNITED STATES
    Currency: USD US Dollar
    Category: Web Hosting/Servers