911 FORGERY bigger than the PROTOCOLS of the learned elders of Zion

Discussion in 'C++' started by pope_ratzinger_benedict@india.com, Sep 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
    will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
    saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
    of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
    Jesus.

    Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
    eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :

    www.scholarsfor911truth.org
    www.journalof911studies.org
    www.st911.org

    also go to Alex Jones site:

    infowars.com
    prisonplanet.com

    Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
    schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
    fire station chiefs and your local police
    sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
    Judges that you know.

    We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
    another false flag terrorism
    which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.

    They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
    They only love their evil agendas.

    God Bless you All

    Search Keywords:
    Thermate
    Sulfur
    Potassium
    Manganese
    Aluminum
    Thermite
    Alex Jones
    Steven Jones
    Controlled Demolition
    Popular Mechanics
    Larry Silverstein
    Marvin Bush
    Stratcor
    Stratesec
    Ground Zero

    , Sep 16, 2006

    wrote:
    > Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
    > will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
    > saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
    > of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
    > Jesus.
    >
    > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
    > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :

    The Swiss never doubted 9/11, since they paid
    off the CONED bills immediately,
    The only they doubted if it was Bush or Gore
    that rigged it.

    > www.scholarsfor911truth.org
    > www.journalof911studies.org
    > www.st911.org
    >
    > also go to Alex Jones site:
    >
    > infowars.com
    > prisonplanet.com
    >
    > Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
    > schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
    > fire station chiefs and your local police
    > sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
    > Judges that you know.
    >
    > We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
    > another false flag terrorism
    > which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
    >
    > They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
    > They only love their evil agendas.
    >
    > God Bless you All
    >
    > Search Keywords:
    > Thermate
    > Sulfur
    > Potassium
    > Manganese
    > Aluminum
    > Thermite
    > Alex Jones
    > Steven Jones
    > Controlled Demolition
    > Popular Mechanics
    > Larry Silverstein
    > Marvin Bush
    > Stratcor
    > Stratesec
    > Ground Zero

    , Sep 17, 2006

    ATTACK DOGS in RETREAT Re: 911 FORGERY bigger than the PROTOCOLS of the learned elders of Zion

    Evidentiary documents that I forgot to post.
    The first is a 204 page defense by Dr Steven Jones a pdf file.

    http://www.journalof911studies.com/JonesAnswersQuestionsWorldTradeCenter.pdf

    Even FLUORINE in thermate residue and 1,3-DIPHENYL PROPANE has been
    found in WTC dust in abnormally high quantities. A tell tale sign of
    sol-gel thermate. Evidence is piling up and we are not releasing it all
    in one step to get them to lie. They show us the Pentagon video. we
    will check if it is forged. Its been too late for them to give it out.

    The second is "Popular Mechanics in full retreat on Charles Goyette
    Show"
    audio interview. It is quite instructive.

    http://911blogger.com/node/2278?page=2

    Haven't listened yet, but saw it on a news group and sounds promising:

    Is this why Popular Mechanics canceled some appearances?Listen to
    this MP3 file of Popular Mechanics on the Charles Goyette show in
    Phoenix. Charles has him backpedaling big time. Pass this MP3 file to
    any one who is leaning on Popular Mechanics to support their continued
    belief in the official story.

    5MB Audio download:

    http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=158

    wrote:
    > Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
    > will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
    > saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
    > of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
    > Jesus.
    >
    > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
    > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
    >
    > www.scholarsfor911truth.org
    > www.journalof911studies.org
    > www.st911.org
    >
    > also go to Alex Jones site:
    >
    > infowars.com
    > prisonplanet.com
    >
    > Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
    > schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
    > fire station chiefs and your local police
    > sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
    > Judges that you know.
    >
    > We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
    > another false flag terrorism
    > which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
    >
    > They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
    > They only love their evil agendas.
    >
    > God Bless you All
    >
    > Search Keywords:
    > Thermate
    > Sulfur
    > Potassium
    > Manganese
    > Aluminum
    > Thermite
    > Alex Jones
    > Steven Jones
    > Controlled Demolition
    > Popular Mechanics
    > Larry Silverstein
    > Marvin Bush
    > Stratcor
    > Stratesec
    > Ground Zero

    , Sep 17, 2006
  4. Re: ATTACK DOGS in RETREAT Re: 911 FORGERY bigger than the PROTOCOLS of the learned elders of Zion

    The conspiracy theory is fucked.

    You may not like the war, but this bullshit conspiracy crap only makes you
    look like an idiot. It is an insult.

    Would you want people to lie about your death after you'd been murdered by
    fanatical assholes ?

    Do you think that it's possible that Reginald Denny was his in the head with
    a beer bottle by accident ?

    Were the LA riots just a movie ? Never really happened ?

    The cops who beat Rodney King - they were just trying to tickle him ?

    Panties On Head, Sep 17, 2006

    Re: ATTACK DOGS in RETREAT Re: 911 FORGERY bigger than the PROTOCOLS of the learned elders of Zion

    The Bush administration is desperate, but the hundreds of millions now
    know the
    secret. its no more a secret. All know in switzerland. The Swiss
    insurance companies
    have been badly cheated to the tune of tens of billions !!!

    wrote:

> [...]
    > >
    > > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
    > > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
    > >
    > > www.scholarsfor911truth.org
    > > www.journalof911studies.org
    > > www.st911.org
    > >
    > > also go to Alex Jones site:
    > >
    > > infowars.com
    > > prisonplanet.com
    > >
    > > Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
    > > schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
    > > fire station chiefs and your local police
    > > sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
    > > Judges that you know.
    > >
    > > We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
    > > another false flag terrorism
    > > which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
    > >
    > > They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.

    , Sep 18, 2006
  6. Phlip Guest

    pope_ratzinger_benedict wrote:

    > The Bush administration is desperate, but the hundreds of millions now
    > know the
    > secret. its no more a secret. All know in switzerland. The Swiss
    > insurance companies
    > have been badly cheated to the tune of tens of billions !!!

    Dude, they are so obviously _in_ on it, that's just what they _want_ you to
    think!

    --
    Phlip

    Phlip, Sep 18, 2006