    ( )/| | ( ,)
    \_) | | (_/ -=[ado9868@kata__abc___mail.com]=-
    ________________________\|w|,____________________________
    ado9868@___SSSPPPAAAMMM___katamail.com, Mar 2, 2005

  2. /ado9868@___SSSPPPAAAMMM___katamail.com/:

    > Where can i find a free viewer xsd?
    > Please don't tell me XmlSpy Home Edition, i have just try it and it no
    > good!

    For Windows: Wordpad... cause Notepad is not so good on large files.
    You could selectively launch the one or the other using the "Open
    With" context menu option from Windows Explorer.

    You could use Internet Explorer too, 'cause it applies the so called
    pretty-print stylesheet to generic XML documents - just associate
    XSD files to open with it.

    --
    Stanimir
    Stanimir Stamenkov, Mar 8, 2005