A better bullet

Discussion in 'HTML' started by stacks, Dec 2, 2004.

  1. stacks

    stacks Guest

    stacks, Dec 2, 2004

  2. stacks wrote:
    > <!--
    > UL {list-style-image: url("bullet.gif")}
    > -->
    >
    > http://home.pacbell.net/nitzsche/dirhtml/bullet.gif

    How is your bullet image any better than my browser's standard scalable,
    anti-aliased bullet?
    Leif K-Brooks, Dec 2, 2004

  3. stacks

    Bates Guest

    Leif K-Brooks wrote:

    > stacks wrote:

    >> <!--
    >> UL {list-style-image: url("bullet.gif")}
    >> -->
    >>
    >> http://home.pacbell.net/nitzsche/dirhtml/bullet.gif

    > How is your bullet image any better than my browser's standard scalable,
    > anti-aliased bullet?

    It's rounder.
    Bates, Dec 2, 2004
  4. stacks

    lime Guest

    "Bates" wrote ...
    > Leif K-Brooks wrote:
    >
    >> stacks wrote:

    >>> <!--
    >>> UL {list-style-image: url("bullet.gif")}
    >>> -->
    >>>
    >>> http://home.pacbell.net/nitzsche/dirhtml/bullet.gif

    >> How is your bullet image any better than my browser's standard scalable,
    >> anti-aliased bullet?

    > It's rounder.

    The image looks oval to me...
    lime, Dec 2, 2004
  5. stacks

    Neal Guest

    On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:53:54 +1100, lime <> wrote:

    > The image looks oval to me...

    To me as well. It's no improvement over anyone's bullets as far as I see.
    Neal, Dec 2, 2004
  6. stacks

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Neal wrote:

    > It's no improvement over anyone's bullets as far as I see.

    Looks exactly the same as the bullets already in my browser, but adds a
    few hundred extra bytes to the download.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Dec 3, 2004
  7. stacks

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Toby Inkster, Dec 3, 2004
  8. stacks

    Fat Sam Guest

    Fat Sam, Dec 4, 2004
  9. In article <>, "Fat Sam"
    <> wrote:

    > It doesn't look like it would fit in my gun.....

    C'mon. That dot would fit in your gun ;-) Kidney stones are larger than
    that. Um ... aren't they?

    leo

    --
    <http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>