A BRAVE NEW WORLD, JOIN THE REVOLUTION-GIBLINK

Discussion in 'HTML' started by circle5003, Oct 31, 2007.

  1. circle5003

    circle5003 Guest

    A BRAVE NEW WORLD, JOIN THE REVOLUTION-GIBLINK

    Hellow Friend !

    I would like to introduce you to a way I have found to advertise my
    home based business Internationally that Gets Results.

    Introducing gibLink.Global Internet Business, a global business social
    network.

    Promote your current business to a global network of like business
    owners linked worldwide. These are supportive qualified international
    contacts that are looking to connect to other entrepreneurs.
    There are three phases to the gibLink connection each a unique
    community.

    gibLink is the business networking portal where you can promote your
    business , make new contacts and build a Global Business Network
    through classified ads, blogs, clubs, posting events, chats and the
    forum.
    http://www.gibline.com/vip

    gibSale is a FREE portal that provides you access to Domain Name
    search and registration, the ability to build your own website from
    dozens of templates for as low as $2.99 to $9.99, e-mail hosting plans
    and other online support tools at discounted prices to help promote
    your business on the internet.
    By participating you earn from sales to others.
    http://www.gibsale.com/vip

    gibLine is a very unique single line REVENUE SHARING program that for
    the first time offers subscribers revenue sharing from the massively
    growing i.t. market.
    With the single line revenue sharing approach "No One Gets left
    Behind- Build a growing residual income from the revenue sharing of
    ALL revenues generated by gibLink as they grow to a Billion Dollar
    company while promoting your business..

    http://www.gibline.com/vip

    Dong Geun Yoo

    circle5003, Oct 31, 2007

  2. On Oct 31, 8:03 am, circle5003 <> wrote:
    > A BRAVE NEW WORLD, JOIN THE REVOLUTION-GIBLINK
    >
    > Hellow Friend !
    >
    > I would like to introduce you to a way I have found to advertise my
    > home based business Internationally that Gets Results.
    >
    > Introducing gibLink.Global Internet Business, a global business social
    > network.
    >
    > Promote your current business to a global network of like business
    > owners linked worldwide. These are supportive qualified international
    > contacts that are looking to connect to other entrepreneurs.
    > There are three phases to the gibLink connection each a unique
    > community.
    >
    > gibLink is the business networking portal where you can promote your
    > business , make new contacts and build a Global Business Network
    > through classified ads, blogs, clubs, posting events, chats and the
    > forum.http://www.gibline.com/vip
    >
    > gibSale is a FREE portal that provides you access to Domain Name
    > search and registration, the ability to build your own website from
    > dozens of templates for as low as $2.99 to $9.99, e-mail hosting plans
    > and other online support tools at discounted prices to help promote
    > your business on the internet.
    > By participating you earn from sales to others.http://www.gibsale.com/vip
    >
    > gibLine is a very unique single line REVENUE SHARING program that for
    > the first time offers subscribers revenue sharing from the massively
    > growing i.t. market.
    > With the single line revenue sharing approach "No One Gets left
    > Behind- Build a growing residual income from the revenue sharing of
    > ALL revenues generated by gibLink as they grow to a Billion Dollar
    > company while promoting your business..
    >
    > http://www.gibline.com/vip
    >
    > Dong Geun Yoo

    Commercial Spam read newsgroup FAQ. http://www.html-faq.com

    Join the movement to Google Groupers the most successful company
    currently on the Net. Do not buy Vista this Xmas get a Dell with
    Ubuntu Linux.

    Michael Yardley, Oct 31, 2007