A browser in a browser or how to make your site compatible with IE>=6 in a minute

Jorge

Jorge meinte:

...and nearly 2 months old.

And ?

Finally full cross-browser compatibility. Great. Huge. Awesome.
Wonderful. I love it. What a difference a single line makes... (plus 2
scripts, really :)

Gregor Kofler

Jorge meinte:
And ?

Finally full cross-browser compatibility. Great. Huge. Awesome.

Erm... People just need to use standards-abiding browsers. Those have
been available for years now. People not aware of those alternatives
won't be aware of this plugin either.

Gregor

Jorge

Jorge meinte:

Erm... People just need to use standards-abiding browsers. Those have
been available for years now. People not aware of those alternatives
won't be aware of this plugin either.

But my page will (politely) ask him to install it... just as they do
with flash to see youtube.