    executed on the first click, only on the second.
    If anyone has ideas, please let me know.
    -- Marvin
    WISEMANOFNARNIA, Dec 9, 2008

  2. WISEMANOFNARNIA

    densial Guest

    On Dec 10, 9:44 am, WISEMANOFNARNIA <> wrote:
    > I have an asp.net page that reads from a database and fills some form
    > fields. Then, if the user hit "cancel", a response.redirect to
    > another page is executed. I find that I have to click the cancel
    > button twice before the redirect happens.
    > I used the debugger, and found that the 'cancel' code is not even
    > executed on the first click, only on the second.
    > If anyone has ideas, please let me know.
    > -- Marvin

    are they dynamically created? make sure they have an ID.
    densial, Dec 9, 2008

  3. On Dec 9, 6:51 pm, densial <> wrote:
    > On Dec 10, 9:44 am, WISEMANOFNARNIA <> wrote:
    >
    > > I have an asp.net page that reads from a database and fills some form
    > > fields.  Then, if the user hit "cancel", a response.redirect to
    > > another page is executed.  I find that I have to click the cancel
    > > button twice before the redirect happens.
    > > I used the debugger, and found that the 'cancel' code is not even
    > > executed on the first click, only on the second.
    > > If anyone has ideas, please let me know.
    > > -- Marvin

    > are they dynamically created? make sure they have an ID.

    My problem was that I set a variable called "ID" to a value in a
    procedure. I'm not sure whether I declared ID, more likely I didn't.
    Microsoft must use "ID" for something. When I renamed "ID" to
    "IDofTable", my pointer problem went away, and the cancel button
    started working.
    WISEMANOFNARNIA, Dec 11, 2008