A Call for Community Input re PyCon Slogans/Swag

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jeff Rush, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. Jeff Rush

    Jeff Rush Guest

    The PyCon organizers have established a short online poll to collect input
    from the Python community regarding the shirts, tote bag and slogans to be
    used at PyCon 2007, being held in Addison (Dallas), Texas Feb 23-25 2007.

    When we put out a prior call for slogan suggestions, we received 104
    submissions. We've since reviewed them, narrowed them down to a number
    reasonable for voting on, and now you can help us decide the winner! Actually
    we're looking for two winners, one slogan for the T-shirt and another for the
    tote bag.

    Please take the poll at the following page. We've tried to keep it short, to
    respect your time.

    http://us.pycon.org/swagpoll

    Thanks!

    Jeff Rush