A Call for Community Input re PyCon Slogans/Swag

Jeff Rush

The PyCon organizers have established a short online poll to collect input
from the Python community regarding the shirts, tote bag and slogans to be
used at PyCon 2007, being held in Addison (Dallas), Texas Feb 23-25 2007.

When we put out a prior call for slogan suggestions, we received 104
submissions. We've since reviewed them, narrowed them down to a number
reasonable for voting on, and now you can help us decide the winner! Actually
we're looking for two winners, one slogan for the T-shirt and another for the
tote bag.

Please take the poll at the following page. We've tried to keep it short, to
respect your time.

http://us.pycon.org/swagpoll

Thanks!

Jeff Rush