A Call for Professional Trainers of Python

Jeff Rush

I am seeking to organize the list of those, both individuals and companies,
who offer training on Python and related frameworks and technologies.

This is for those who provide this, typically to businesses, as part of their
professional offerings, in order to provide an answer to Forrester Research.
They are surveying the various dynamic programming languages and want to
know, essentially, how easily can an IT manager get his people trained up on
Python in comparison to other languages.

There is a wiki page at:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining

with some training organizations. If your information is already there *and
current*, no response is necessary. But if you are not mentioned, please
update that wiki page so we can get an accurate accounting and perhaps send
business your way.

Thanks,

Jeff Rush
Python Advocacy Coordinator