A cautionary tale...

Simon Mullis

Hi All,

I've been on this list since 2005 and have always wondered why none of
my (few) post have had responses. Were the questions I was asking
really that misguided / boring / obvious?

As I've got more and more familiar with Ruby I've also posted
solutions and comments to already present threads (again never with
any response, reference or comment).

I've just realised that a combination of changing my "from:" in gmail
to be the same as my "reply-to:" a long while ago and some degree of
overactivity of the gmail spam filters means that none of my posts
have ever made it to the list and I've never seen the response from
ruby-talk-admin saying that I'm not subscribed...

I am _officially_ an arse... haha!

So, expect a couple of posts from me today...

:)

Cheers

SM

Robert Dober

pong.

:) Well, good work for discovering you were in a singularity, and
climbing out.
Like Beverly did from a shrinking universe, remember that one?

Anyway

welcome to the list :)

Robert

Daniel Lucraft

Robert said:
Like Beverly did from a shrinking universe, remember that one?

"Computer, describe the nature of the universe."

"The universe is a spheroid mass approximately 1200km in diameter."