    Holiday cheers!

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 1, 2005

  2. Neredbojias wrote:
    > At the risk of shamelessly promoting my own site, I offer everyone a
    > Christmas present at:
    > http://www.neredbojias.com/

    SPAM SPAM SPAM..... ;-)

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Dec 1, 2005

  3. Neredbojias

    Marc Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > At the risk of shamelessly promoting my own site, I offer everyone a
    > Christmas present at:
    >
    > http://www.neredbojias.com/
    >
    > Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.

    Very nice too... I never knew you were so talented! :p

    Marc
    Marc, Dec 1, 2005
  4. Neredbojias

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Neredbojias
    finally proclaimed:

    > Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.

    Enya? Nice. Cheers back at ya :)

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Usenet: The first post is free, but the next will cost you your soul.
    Dylan Parry, Dec 1, 2005
  5. Neredbojias

    rf Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:

    > http://www.neredbojias.com/
    >
    > Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.
    >
    > Holiday cheers!

    Nice, Very Very nice.

    Is that Elvin? I can visualise our good white lady Galadrial standing up
    there in her tree singing down upon us.

    Oh, its Gaelic. I Wonder if Mr Tolkien had Gaelic in mind during his
    invention of Elvin. <thinks/> IIRC I think he just might have :)

    Good one Neredbojias and I promise to be good for Christmas[1], even though
    I don't actually "celebrate" the event myself.

    FWIW the 128kbps feed is an order of magnitude better the the 32 one.
    Compare 5.1 surround sound with, er, a cassette/video tape :)

    [1] I am mellowing :)

    --
    Cheers, Richard.
    rf, Dec 1, 2005
  6. Dylan Parry wrote:

    > Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Neredbojias
    > finally proclaimed:
    >
    >> Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.

    > Enya? Nice. Cheers back at ya :)

    Yep. I've always liked her music. Thanks, Neredbojias.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 1, 2005
  7. Neredbojias

    Ed Jay Guest

    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    >At the risk of shamelessly promoting my own site, I offer everyone a
    >Christmas present at:
    >
    > http://www.neredbojias.com/
    >
    >Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.
    >
    >Holiday cheers!

    Holiday cheers back at you.

    Great site. Great art collection. (You would have loved the Cézanne and
    Pissarro exhibition I recently attended.)

    Thank you.

    --
    Ed Jay (remove M to respond by email)
    Ed Jay, Dec 1, 2005
  8. Disco Octopus, Dec 1, 2005
  9. Neredbojias

    dorayme Guest

    > From: Neredbojias <>
    >
    > At the risk of shamelessly promoting my own site, I offer everyone a
    > Christmas present at:
    >
    > http://www.neredbojias.com/

    beeeeautiful....
    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 1, 2005
  10. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Travis Newbury quothed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    > > At the risk of shamelessly promoting my own site, I offer everyone a
    > > Christmas present at:
    > > http://www.neredbojias.com/

    > SPAM SPAM SPAM..... ;-)

    Is that like "Ho Ho Ho" in Gaelic?

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 2, 2005
  11. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Marc quothed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    > > At the risk of shamelessly promoting my own site, I offer everyone a
    > > Christmas present at:
    > >
    > > http://www.neredbojias.com/
    > >
    > > Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.

    > Very nice too... I never knew you were so talented! :p

    Oh, yes. I have many talents (although the helium helps.)

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 2, 2005
  12. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Dylan Parry quothed:

    > Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Neredbojias
    > finally proclaimed:
    >
    > > Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.

    > Enya? Nice. Cheers back at ya :)

    You'll laugh at this - I had no idea who it was... 'Just liked it.
    Anyway, happy holidays.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 2, 2005
  13. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Beauregard T. Shagnasty quothed:

    > Dylan Parry wrote:
    >
    > > Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Neredbojias
    > > finally proclaimed:
    > >
    > >> Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.

    > > Enya? Nice. Cheers back at ya :)

    > Yep. I've always liked her music. Thanks, Neredbojias.

    'Welcome. Mr. Shagnasty (-which for some reason always resounds as
    "Shaughnesy" in my mind.)

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 2, 2005
  14. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, rf quothed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.neredbojias.com/
    > >
    > > Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.
    > >
    > > Holiday cheers!

    > Nice, Very Very nice.

    Glad you like it.

    > Is that Elvin? I can visualise our good white lady Galadrial standing up
    > there in her tree singing down upon us.
    >
    > Oh, its Gaelic. I Wonder if Mr Tolkien had Gaelic in mind during his
    > invention of Elvin. <thinks/> IIRC I think he just might have :)

    Methinks so, too, and considering I've read the trilogy thrice, I'm not
    just mything something here.

    > Good one Neredbojias and I promise to be good for Christmas[1], even though
    > I don't actually "celebrate" the event myself.

    Really? ...And, really? A different culture or something specific
    which sets you at odds with the seasonal event?

    > FWIW the 128kbps feed is an order of magnitude better the the 32 one.
    > Compare 5.1 surround sound with, er, a cassette/video tape :)

    Yep. And recorded in vbr to increase the fidelity to damn-near cd
    quality. (Despite what "they" say, 128 kbps constant-bit-rate is
    nowhere near cd quality. I've seen the waveforms.)

    > [1] I am mellowing :)

    <Harrumph> 'Bout time.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 2, 2005
  15. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Ed Jay quothed:

    > Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >
    > >At the risk of shamelessly promoting my own site, I offer everyone a
    > >Christmas present at:
    > >
    > > http://www.neredbojias.com/
    > >
    > >Just click on the Christmas "package" at top.
    > >
    > >Holiday cheers!

    > Holiday cheers back at you.
    >
    > Great site. Great art collection. (You would have loved the Cézanne and
    > Pissarro exhibition I recently attended.)
    >
    > Thank you.

    ....And thank you for the gracious compliments. May your season be
    seasoned with joy and laughter.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 2, 2005
  16. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Disco Octopus quothed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    > > At the risk of shamelessly promoting my own site, I offer everyone a
    > > Christmas present at:
    > >
    > > http://www.neredbojias.com/

    > marvelous.
    >
    > Great sound. great pictures. great site.

    Thanks, DO. I put a lot of work in the site (but wonder where to go
    now?) Have a great Christmas (/holiday) and a profitable aught-six.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 2, 2005
  17. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

    > > From: Neredbojias <>
    > >
    > > At the risk of shamelessly promoting my own site, I offer everyone a
    > > Christmas present at:
    > >
    > > http://www.neredbojias.com/

    > beeeeautiful....

    Glad you liked it. May you enjoy the holidays as much as you enjoy
    whatever it is you enjoy most besides the holidays.

    :)

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 2, 2005
  18. Neredbojias

    rf Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:

    > With neither quill nor qualm, rf quothed:
    >
    >> Neredbojias wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.neredbojias.com/

    >> Is that Elvin? I can visualise our good white lady Galadrial standing up
    >> there in her tree singing down upon us.
    >>
    >> Oh, its Gaelic. I Wonder if Mr Tolkien had Gaelic in mind during his
    >> invention of Elvin. <thinks/> IIRC I think he just might have :)

    > Methinks so, too, and considering I've read the trilogy thrice, I'm not
    > just mything something here.

    I had in mind those close up quiet moments watching Liv Tyler speaking
    Elvin through her lisp :)

    >> Good one Neredbojias and I promise to be good for Christmas[1], even though
    >> I don't actually "celebrate" the event myself.

    > Really? ...And, really? A different culture or something specific
    > which sets you at odds with the seasonal event?

    A serious case of total disinterest in this whole religion bit. If He were
    serious about it He would have popped down for a quiet rum&coke at the
    local pub to discuss the matter.

    Besides, this year I really don't think we'll have time to fit it in. Too
    many christmas parties, you know :) And we *really* must get over to
    Canada again to audit this years snowfall.

    <quiz>
    Name the only (AFAIK) "christmas carol" that does _not_ mention the
    yuletide, Mr Christ, his dad God, smelly mangers, three men, wizeness
    immaterial, stars over Bethleham, Saint Nick, or any other such
    'christmassy' stuff.
    </quiz>

    --
    Cheers, Richard.
    rf, Dec 2, 2005
  19. Neredbojias

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Neredbojias
    finally proclaimed:

    > You'll laugh at this - I had no idea who it was... 'Just liked it.
    > Anyway, happy holidays.

    Heh! Well if you liked that particular track, then you'll probably like
    the rest of Enya's stuff. It's all pretty much the same in tone etc, and
    most of it is quite relaxing/nice. IIRC she has a whole album of
    traditional Christmas songs sang in Gaeilge (Irish Gaelic).

    Dylan Parry, Dec 2, 2005
  20. Neredbojias

    JDS Guest

    JDS, Dec 2, 2005