A Christmas Present

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Dylan Parry quothed:
Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Neredbojias
finally proclaimed:

Heh! Well if you liked that particular track, then you'll probably like
the rest of Enya's stuff. It's all pretty much the same in tone etc, and
most of it is quite relaxing/nice. IIRC she has a whole album of
traditional Christmas songs sang in Gaeilge (Irish Gaelic).

My girlfriend plays a lot of that kind of stuff, esp. new age and native
american. Most of it makes me yawn more often than normal but
occasionally I hear something that sounds better than females with
stomach cramps or Gregorian yodeling. Such was the selection I chose.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, rf quothed:
I had in mind those close up quiet moments watching Liv Tyler speaking
Elvin through her lisp :)

Oh, she was speaking? Hadn't noticed.
Good one Neredbojias and I promise to be good for Christmas[1], even though
I don't actually "celebrate" the event myself.

Really? ...And, really? A different culture or something specific
which sets you at odds with the seasonal event?

A serious case of total disinterest in this whole religion bit. If He were
serious about it He would have popped down for a quiet rum&coke at the
local pub to discuss the matter.

Perhaps He didn't have any money and was waiting for you to offer to
pay? Yeah, I know... Never happen.
Besides, this year I really don't think we'll have time to fit it in. Too
many christmas parties, you know :) And we *really* must get over to
Canada again to audit this years snowfall.

A skier, huh? Well, 'break a leg'. (-Meaning 'do well', of course.)
<quiz>
Name the only (AFAIK) "christmas carol" that does _not_ mention the
yuletide, Mr Christ, his dad God, smelly mangers, three men, wizeness
immaterial, stars over Bethleham, Saint Nick, or any other such
'christmassy' stuff.
</quiz>

"Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"? Actually, I have no idea. When I
used to go caroling, the hot toddies made all the words seem to blur a
bit.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
btw- do you have a email address or email me. I'm a grandma!

Be this who I think it is, grandma?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
I'm your biggest fan. :)
oh Terau, you should know. This one. It's easy.

Well I'll be horn-swaggled! I still need to give you that spanking I
owe you, though. (The women here won't let me spank them. Imagine
that...)

lszczepkowski

Where is here or there?
I think you mighty be the naughty boy that needs the spanking....
I bruce, I mean bruise easily.

I meant here at alt.html. At least my poetry is a hit.
I think you mighty be the naughty boy that needs the spanking....
I bruce, I mean bruise easily.

Is this another laura-lie? Anyway, I'd need to see the proof.

lszczepkowski

There's only one laura-lie that I know of. And you're talking to her.
Proof?
what kind of proof are you looking for?
You just want me to flash my breasts.

* *
(i'm still flat chested)

S O B

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
There's only one laura-lie that I know of. And you're talking to her.
Proof?
what kind of proof are you looking for?

You let me spank you and if your butt bruises quickly, I'll, uh, stop.
You just want me to flash my breasts.

That would be nice.
(i'm still flat chested)

'Tis. I'm still well-hung.

Is this a lament regarding the monadnockish mammary mounds or are you
calling me a crass name?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
no, I'm just happy to see ya.......

Well, thanks, and same back atchya. A merry Christmas to you and yours
as well.

<Btw, they're predicting 80 degrees for the 25th here. <grin>)

lszczepkowski

yeah yeah, I have family who live in the desert- in California.....it
was 82 there.
I like to go in the summer when it's 110 degrees.
I like it hot! <grin>
Happy New Year to you!

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
yeah yeah, I have family who live in the desert- in California.....it
was 82 there.
I like to go in the summer when it's 110 degrees.
I like it hot! <grin>

I like it hot, too, but one _can_ have fun with ice...
Happy New Year to you!

As the fortune cookie in the chop suey joint in the rural Chinese town
of Wun Huong Lough said: may the coming year bring much prosperity and
fertilizer.

lszczepkowski

Please, no fertilizer not even for the lawn!
My daughter (remember Chey?) is too young to be a mom.
and another who giving birth in May.
and two more daughters who, well...I dont want pregnant!!
Urgh! teenagers!
I've been living an interesting life

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
Please, no fertilizer not even for the lawn!
My daughter (remember Chey?) is too young to be a mom.

Yes, I remember, and I rather agree with you but you can't stop love.
However, have you looked into pneumatic surrogates? Perhaps they have
them for women as well as for men.
and another who giving birth in May.
and two more daughters who, well...I dont want pregnant!!
Urgh! teenagers!

When I was a teenager, I was quite sensible. Unfortunately, it was all
down hill from there.
I've been living an interesting life

Well, just living with a king should be exhilarating alone.