A Christmas Present

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
can I join your commune?

There are strict rules, especially for the women. You may not want to.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:

There are strict rules, especially for the women. You may not want to.

Hey Boji, there will be coming a personal friend of mine to join
your commune. Please allow him in. He may appear a little strange
at first, perhaps like a Roman slave but with a shield and
broadsword. - but he is not like that at all really, he will soon
be in a nice suit, his sleeves rolled up to "talk" to you, he
will call himself "Bud"... and be carrying a piece but won't use
it...

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Hey Boji, there will be coming a personal friend of mine to join
your commune. Please allow him in. He may appear a little strange
at first, perhaps like a Roman slave but with a shield and
broadsword. - but he is not like that at all really, he will soon
be in a nice suit, his sleeves rolled up to "talk" to you, he
will call himself "Bud"... and be carrying a piece but won't use
it...

On a slightly different note, did you see "Master and Commander"? I
thought it pretty good (not perfect but...) but "Bud" did an excellent
job of portraying his role. Now would you really want such an
outstanding thespian to be incapacitated for life by crossing swords
with me?

lszczepkowski

lemme guess: nudity, submissiveness, spankings on a regular basis?
I think Melchior might be interested in your commune.
Me? well, I need to come to observe for a week or three.

I carry a piece and I like to use it.

dorayme

Hey Boji, there will be coming a personal friend of mine to join
your commune. Please allow him in. He may appear a little strange
at first, perhaps like a Roman slave but with a shield and
broadsword. - but he is not like that at all really, he will soon
be in a nice suit, his sleeves rolled up to "talk" to you, he
will call himself "Bud"... and be carrying a piece but won't use
it...

On a slightly different note, did you see "Master and Commander"? I
thought it pretty good (not perfect but...) but "Bud" did an excellent
job of portraying his role. Now would you really want such an
outstanding thespian to be incapacitated for life by crossing swords
with me?[/QUOTE]

Well, er... yes... he is not the only man that needs an
education... :)

And yes, a fine film, swashbuckling, boys own, it was what it was
and perfect for it...loved it.

You wanna see real class, some real photography and tight
classical film making and more? Who would have thought that a
stylish bank robber who meets Jennifer Lopez in the boot of a car
in a prison escape would go on to make "Good Night, and Good
Luck" and be so godamn good at it?

Anyway what has this to do with css or html?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
On a slightly different note, did you see "Master and Commander"? I
thought it pretty good (not perfect but...) but "Bud" did an excellent
job of portraying his role. Now would you really want such an
outstanding thespian to be incapacitated for life by crossing swords
with me?

Well, er... yes... he is not the only man that needs an
education... :)

And yes, a fine film, swashbuckling, boys own, it was what it was
and perfect for it...loved it.

You wanna see real class, some real photography and tight
classical film making and more? Who would have thought that a
stylish bank robber who meets Jennifer Lopez in the boot of a car
in a prison escape would go on to make "Good Night, and Good
Luck" and be so godamn good at it?[/QUOTE]

Dunno either of those flicks. Who's the "stylish bank robber"?
Anyway what has this to do with css or html?

Not much, I guess. But don't you ever find them sometimes just plain
boring...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
lemme guess: nudity, submissiveness, spankings on a regular basis?
I think Melchior might be interested in your commune.
Me? well, I need to come to observe for a week or three.

I carry a piece and I like to use it.

That's fine. I like women who have an affinity for piecing.

As for the commune, I regret to say that "defunct commune" is a more
appropriate term for the thing. It went bankrupt during the pickle
crisis of aught-three. 'Know where I can unload 300,000 gross of sun-
dried cucumbers at a reasonable price?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
well, so much for the vacation.....

A man must work from sun-to-sun
While a woman is on a va-cat-ion...

Burma Shave

lszczepkowski

Neredbojias ,

Kung Hei Fat Choi.
a wish "to make more money, be happy and stay healthy" in the
Chinese New Year
of the Dog.

bark!

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
Neredbojias ,

Kung Hei Fat Choi.
a wish "to make more money, be happy and stay healthy" in the
Chinese New Year
of the Dog.

bark!

And Moo Goo Gai Pan to you! (-Means "May your milk not curdle when
sauteed.") Actually, I thought you were calling me a chubby mah jong
piece until I read the translation... Anyway, have a good aught-six and
don't get any on ya.

lszczepkowski

and if I do get any on me.....I'll shake a leg.

wait...if i remember right, you just celebrated a birthday - middle
of January...

right?

you were born in the Year of the Pig - 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971,
1983, 1995, 2007

wait? you arent born yet?

lucky.

Blinky the Shark

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:

And Moo Goo Gai Pan to you! (-Means "May your milk not curdle when
sauteed.") Actually, I thought you were calling me a chubby mah jong
piece until I read the translation... Anyway, have a good aught-six and
don't get any on ya.

I love Asian food. And I love this parody menu:

http://www.froggynight.com/jokes/chinesemenu.htm

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
and if I do get any on me.....I'll shake a leg.

That could aggravate the situation, depending on the leg.
wait...if i remember right, you just celebrated a birthday - middle
of January...

right?

you were born in the Year of the Pig - 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971,
1983, 1995, 2007

Yeah but I can't understand it. All these dumb broads keep appending
the term "chauvinistic" to the titular appellation and I never even
tried so much as to look up their skirts. Go figure...
wait? you arent born yet?

I was born a po' boy in the deep South but I didn't like it so I
returned to the celestial spawn holding tank to try for a better draw.
The next thing I knew I ended up in Chicago. Yep, God has ways of
getting even.

Not lately.

lszczepkowski

I suggest P.F. Chang's. I know they have one somewhere near you, Nerbo.
The best Chinese food around.

By the way you are the I was wrong you're the Year of the Dog...(no
surprise there)
People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human
nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire
other people¡¦s confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But
Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They
care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can
be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find
fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog
people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the
Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.
and you're still of of crap.
bark!

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
I suggest P.F. Chang's. I know they have one somewhere near you, Nerbo.
The best Chinese food around.

Not hardly.
By the way you are the I was wrong you're the Year of the Dog...(no
surprise there)
People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human
nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire
other people=A1=A6s confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But
Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They
care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can
be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find
fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog
people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the
Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.
and you're still of of crap.
bark!

Actually, I'm a wolf. I like howling at night, naive women, and mooning
is my favorite sport.

lszczepkowski

well, Bruce (or Broush as Chey use to say) good to know you're still
alive and well.
(are you happy??)
Every couple years or less, I'm gonna do a Google on you.
take care of yourself.