A compatible drag-n'-drop script

VK

I'm doing a VML/SVG-based interface:
<http://www.geocities.com/schools_ring/VML_IE.html>

Where could I get an effective script for drag-n'-drop pseudo-windows
within the browser window? I'm sure it's already written, but the
search is still trashed-up by NN4-compatible ugly scripts.

Of course it should be FF/IE compatible (cannot show the FF page as it
requires SVG support that will come only in FF 1.1, so far I'm using
pre-builds for testing).

Thank you in advance.

lorinho

I've enjoyed using this drag library. It's at least FF/IE compatible,
pretty lightweight and cleanly written. The tutorial is pretty good
and there's plenty of good examples. I don't even think there are any
tricky license issues but check that out...

http://www.youngpup.net/2001/domdrag