A connection with the server could not be established

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Adrian, Jul 22, 2006.

  1. Adrian

    Adrian Guest

    I am unable to load previous developments to VS 2003 without getting
    following message:

    The webserver reported following error when attempting to create or open the
    Web project
    located at the following URL:'http://localhost/PRL054' 'A connection with
    the server could
    not be established'.

    PRL054 is the name of the application I am trying to open.

    Since developing PEL054 I have installed VS 2005
    and I have gone onto broadband. I don't know whether
    that has anything to do with the problem currently arising.

    If you know hat is happening, pleas give me as detailed
    instructions as possible to get rid of this problem.

    Thank you,
    Adrian.

    Adrian, Jul 22, 2006