A couple of probs with my new site

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tim W, Feb 6, 2012.

  1. Tim W

    Tim W Guest

    Have uploaded my latest site to www.aisholt.org Bear in mind this is a
    charitable and amateur effort. I used the lightweight CMS ' Pluck'
    because it doesn't require mySQL so the site will work on the 10Mb free
    webspace I got for registering the domain - no hosting charge. I heavily
    edited and adapted a free theme from another user. Still have to add a
    page or two but there are two things I can't get right:

    1. The Gold lettering on the right of each page, the other text
    doesn't wrap around it properly. I made a new div called it 'content'
    and put the following in the css:

    #content {
    position: relative;
    top: -70px;
    float: right;
    width: 300px;
    margin-left: 10px;
    margin-right: 10px;
    padding: 0px;
    font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    font-size: 26px;
    text-align: center;
    color: #8C7858;
    }

    But the main text seems to wrap around the empty space below 'content'
    after it was moved up 70px. Is this normal behaviour? How should I have
    done it?

    2. This must be basic. I wanted the Item in the nav menu along the
    top which is currently selected to be red to match the page title below
    the header picture, so if you are on the page 'Services' services is
    Red. Can't seem to do that with the css. Probably easy.

    Thanks,

    Tim w
    Tim W, Feb 6, 2012
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Tim W

    dorayme Guest

    In article <jgp7r9$tgh$>,
    Tim W <> wrote:

    > www.aisholt.org... two things I can't get right:
    >
    > 1. The Gold lettering on the right of each page, the other text
    > doesn't wrap around it properly.


    Get rid of

    position: relative;
    top: -70px;

    >
    > 2. This must be basic. I wanted the Item in the nav menu along the
    > top which is currently selected to be red to match the page title below
    > the header picture, so if you are on the page 'Services' services is
    > Red. Can't seem to do that with the css. Probably easy.


    Change

    #menu a {color: #B1B5B8;

    to

    #menu a {color: #914042;

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Feb 6, 2012
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Tim W <> writes:

    > Have uploaded my latest site to www.aisholt.org Bear in mind this is a
    > charitable and amateur effort. I used the lightweight CMS ' Pluck'
    > because it doesn't require mySQL so the site will work on the 10Mb
    > free webspace I got for registering the domain - no hosting charge. I
    > heavily edited and adapted a free theme from another user. Still have
    > to add a page or two but there are two things I can't get right:
    >
    > 1. The Gold lettering on the right of each page, the other text
    > doesn't wrap around it properly. I made a new div called it 'content'
    > and put the following in the css:
    >
    > #content {
    > position: relative;
    > top: -70px;
    > float: right;
    > width: 300px;
    > margin-left: 10px;
    > margin-right: 10px;
    > padding: 0px;
    > font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    > font-size: 26px;
    > text-align: center;
    > color: #8C7858;
    > }
    >
    > But the main text seems to wrap around the empty space below 'content'
    > after it was moved up 70px. Is this normal behaviour? How should I
    > have done it?


    Yes, that's normal. Relative positioning does not alter the flow. As
    for fixing it, there's a lot of options but they are all "fragile". For
    example, you could lie about the image height, let it overflow its
    container, and add a top margin to the text you *don't* want to appear
    higher up (i.e. the page title). I'd be inclined not to bother.

    > 2. This must be basic. I wanted the Item in the nav menu along the
    > top which is currently selected to be red to match the page title
    > below the header picture, so if you are on the page 'Services'
    > services is Red. Can't seem to do that with the css. Probably easy.


    The CMS gives the currently selected menu item the ID "active" so you
    can select it with:

    #menu #active a { color: ... }

    I've written it like that (with the seemingly redundant #menu selector)
    so that this rule will have very high specificity. If I hadn't you'd
    have work out how all the rules setting menu item colours interact. If
    you can do that, then go ahead and make the rule simpler: having rules
    with very high specificity tends to make style sheets very inflexible.

    --
    Ben.
    Ben Bacarisse, Feb 6, 2012
    #3
  4. Tim W

    Tim W Guest

    On 06/02/2012 20:20, dorayme wrote:
    > In article<jgp7r9$tgh$>,
    > Tim W<> wrote:
    >
    >> www.aisholt.org... two things I can't get right:
    >>
    >> 1. The Gold lettering on the right of each page, the other text
    >> doesn't wrap around it properly.

    > Get rid of
    >
    > position: relative;
    > top: -70px;
    >
    >> 2. This must be basic. I wanted the Item in the nav menu along the
    >> top which is currently selected to be red to match the page title below
    >> the header picture, so if you are on the page 'Services' services is
    >> Red. Can't seem to do that with the css. Probably easy.

    > Change
    >
    > #menu a {color: #B1B5B8;
    >
    > to
    >
    > #menu a {color: #914042;
    >

    Ha, Ha, very funny. I know just, just enough to know that you are taking
    the piss.

    Tim w
    Tim W, Feb 6, 2012
    #4
  5. Tim W

    Tim W Guest

    On 06/02/2012 21:11, Ben Bacarisse wrote:
    > Tim W<> writes:
    >
    >> Have uploaded my latest site to www.aisholt.org Bear in mind this is a
    >> charitable and amateur effort. I used the lightweight CMS ' Pluck'
    >> because it doesn't require mySQL so the site will work on the 10Mb
    >> free webspace I got for registering the domain - no hosting charge. I
    >> heavily edited and adapted a free theme from another user. Still have
    >> to add a page or two but there are two things I can't get right:
    >>
    >> 1. The Gold lettering on the right of each page, the other text
    >> doesn't wrap around it properly. I made a new div called it 'content'
    >> and put the following in the css:
    >>
    >> #content {
    >> position: relative;
    >> top: -70px;
    >> float: right;
    >> width: 300px;
    >> margin-left: 10px;
    >> margin-right: 10px;
    >> padding: 0px;
    >> font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    >> font-size: 26px;
    >> text-align: center;
    >> color: #8C7858;
    >> }
    >>
    >> But the main text seems to wrap around the empty space below 'content'
    >> after it was moved up 70px. Is this normal behaviour? How should I
    >> have done it?

    > Yes, that's normal. Relative positioning does not alter the flow. As
    > for fixing it, there's a lot of options but they are all "fragile". For
    > example, you could lie about the image height, let it overflow its
    > container, and add a top margin to the text you *don't* want to appear
    > higher up (i.e. the page title). I'd be inclined not to bother.


    I wondered if there might be nothing actually wrong.
    >
    >> 2. This must be basic. I wanted the Item in the nav menu along the
    >> top which is currently selected to be red to match the page title
    >> below the header picture, so if you are on the page 'Services'
    >> services is Red. Can't seem to do that with the css. Probably easy.

    > The CMS gives the currently selected menu item the ID "active" so you
    > can select it with:
    >
    > #menu #active a { color: ... }
    >
    > I've written it like that (with the seemingly redundant #menu selector)
    > so that this rule will have very high specificity. If I hadn't you'd
    > have work out how all the rules setting menu item colours interact. If
    > you can do that, then go ahead and make the rule simpler: having rules
    > with very high specificity tends to make style sheets very inflexible.

    Excellent, thanks, fixed it now with your help. Funny I had attempted
    that but got it a bit different and the color changed only while the
    mouse button was actually down. Not sure I know what was going on there
    but now definitely right.

    Tim W
    Tim W, Feb 6, 2012
    #5
  6. Tim W <> writes:

    > On 06/02/2012 20:20, dorayme wrote:
    >> In article<jgp7r9$tgh$>,
    >> Tim W<> wrote:
    >>
    >>> www.aisholt.org... two things I can't get right:
    >>>
    >>> 1. The Gold lettering on the right of each page, the other text
    >>> doesn't wrap around it properly.

    >> Get rid of
    >>
    >> position: relative;
    >> top: -70px;
    >>
    >>> 2. This must be basic. I wanted the Item in the nav menu along the
    >>> top which is currently selected to be red to match the page title below
    >>> the header picture, so if you are on the page 'Services' services is
    >>> Red. Can't seem to do that with the css. Probably easy.

    >> Change
    >>
    >> #menu a {color: #B1B5B8;
    >>
    >> to
    >>
    >> #menu a {color: #914042;
    >>

    > Ha, Ha, very funny. I know just, just enough to know that you are
    > taking the piss.


    That's very unlikely given what I've seen of dorayme's posts.

    --
    Ben.
    Ben Bacarisse, Feb 7, 2012
    #6
  7. Tim W

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Ben Bacarisse <> wrote:

    > Tim W <> writes:
    >
    > > www.aisholt.org ... two things I can't get right:
    > >
    > > 1. The Gold lettering on the right of each page, the other text
    > > doesn't wrap around it properly.


    On the home page, for example, presumably Tim is wanting the text "To
    the Anglican Parish Church of Aisholt, Somerset,...country church." to
    go under the "O Lord..." where there *seems* to be room.

    > > I made a new div called it 'content'
    > > and put the following in the css:
    > >
    > > #content {
    > > position: relative;
    > > top: -70px;
    > > float: right;
    > > width: 300px;
    > > margin-left: 10px;
    > > margin-right: 10px;
    > > padding: 0px;
    > > font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    > > font-size: 26px;
    > > text-align: center;
    > > color: #8C7858;
    > > }
    > >
    > > But the main text seems to wrap around the empty space below 'content'
    > > after it was moved up 70px. Is this normal behaviour? How should I
    > > have done it?

    >
    > Yes, that's normal. Relative positioning does not alter the flow. As
    > for fixing it, there's a lot of options but they are all "fragile". For
    > example, you could lie about the image height, let it overflow its
    > container, and add a top margin to the text you *don't* want to appear
    > higher up (i.e. the page title). I'd be inclined not to bother.
    >


    I agree. You could perhaps alter the html and have the gold abs
    positioned relative to the div the bg pic is in. This would involve
    scrubbing your

    <div id="content">
    <p>O Lord Open Thou Our Lips<br>And Our Mouth Shall Show forth Thy
    Praise</p>
    </div>

    altogether and associated css and doing the equivalent of:


    <div id="logo" style="position: relative;">
    <h1>All Saints Church Aisholt</h1>
    <p style="position: absolute; bottom: -1em; right:0;font-size: 1.2em;
    padding: 0; width: 15em; text-align: left;">O Lord Open Thou Our
    Lips<br>And Our Mouth Shall Show forth Thy Praise</p>
    </div>

    Just a thought. It places the psalmic words pretty well where they are
    intended to be for most folk, and is simpler and does not interfere
    with the text below. I removed centre aligning but that is my taste.

    btw:

    * The footer is too small to read when all else is comfortable.

    * Best to use em or % for font-size rather than px.

    * Consider marking up the services dates as a UL

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Feb 7, 2012
    #7
  8. Tim W

    Tim W Guest

    On 07/02/2012 02:10, dorayme wrote:
    > In article<jgpo5j$s5j$>,
    > Tim W<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 06/02/2012 20:20, dorayme wrote:
    >>> In article<jgp7r9$tgh$>,
    >>> Tim W<> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> www.aisholt.org... two things I can't get right:
    >>>>
    >>>> 1. The Gold lettering on the right of each page, the other text
    >>>> doesn't wrap around it properly.
    >>> Get rid of
    >>>
    >>> position: relative;
    >>> top: -70px;
    >>>
    >>>> 2. This must be basic. I wanted the Item in the nav menu along the
    >>>> top which is currently selected to be red to match the page title below
    >>>> the header picture, so if you are on the page 'Services' services is
    >>>> Red. Can't seem to do that with the css. Probably easy.
    >>> Change
    >>>
    >>> #menu a {color: #B1B5B8;
    >>>
    >>> to
    >>>
    >>> #menu a {color: #914042;
    >>>

    >> Ha, Ha, very funny. I know just, just enough to know that you are taking
    >> the piss.

    > Actually, no, Tim. I might have got it wrong but not my style to do
    > this to you. Just thought you overlooked a colour style and wanted all
    > to be red in the menu. Sorry.
    >
    > Is it that whatever page you are on, the menu item referring to the
    > page you are on should be red? This is what I have done for such
    > things:
    >
    > * At the top of the document for say the home page:
    >
    > <?php $thisPage="index"; ?>
    >
    > * In an includes (or you can just have the menu html in full in each
    > doc) something like:
    >
    > <ul>
    >
    > <li<?php if ($thisPage=="index") echo " id=\"currentpage\""; ?>"><a
    > href="index.php">Home</a></li>
    >
    > ...
    >
    > </ul>
    >
    > The style for this being something like
    >
    > #currentpage a {
    > color: #c00;
    > background: ...;
    > text-decoration: underline;
    > }
    >
    > If you don't want to be so auto, you can simply relocate the id to the
    > current menu item in the nav list on each page and not use php. On a
    > Mac, select and drag!
    >
    > Anyway, I hope this does not misunderstand you again? At least about
    > the colour question?
    >


    My mistake then. Sincere apologies. Your help is greatly valued.

    Tim w
    Tim W, Feb 7, 2012
    #8
  9. Tim W

    Tim W Guest

    On 07/02/2012 04:12, dorayme wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    > Ben Bacarisse<> wrote:
    >
    >> Tim W<> writes:
    >>
    >>> www.aisholt.org ... two things I can't get right:
    >>>
    >>> 1. The Gold lettering on the right of each page, the other text
    >>> doesn't wrap around it properly.

    > On the home page, for example, presumably Tim is wanting the text "To
    > the Anglican Parish Church of Aisholt, Somerset,...country church." to
    > go under the "O Lord..." where there *seems* to be room.

    Exactly that.
    >>> I made a new div called it 'content'
    >>> and put the following in the css:
    >>>
    >>> #content {
    >>> position: relative;
    >>> top: -70px;
    >>> float: right;
    >>> width: 300px;
    >>> margin-left: 10px;
    >>> margin-right: 10px;
    >>> padding: 0px;
    >>> font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    >>> font-size: 26px;
    >>> text-align: center;
    >>> color: #8C7858;
    >>> }
    >>>
    >>> But the main text seems to wrap around the empty space below 'content'
    >>> after it was moved up 70px. Is this normal behaviour? How should I
    >>> have done it?

    >> Yes, that's normal. Relative positioning does not alter the flow. As
    >> for fixing it, there's a lot of options but they are all "fragile". For
    >> example, you could lie about the image height, let it overflow its
    >> container, and add a top margin to the text you *don't* want to appear
    >> higher up (i.e. the page title). I'd be inclined not to bother.
    >>

    >
    > I agree. You could perhaps alter the html and have the gold abs
    > positioned relative to the div the bg pic is in. This would involve
    > scrubbing your
    >
    > <div id="content">
    > <p>O Lord Open Thou Our Lips<br>And Our Mouth Shall Show forth Thy
    > Praise</p>
    > </div>
    >
    > altogether and associated css and doing the equivalent of:
    >
    >
    > <div id="logo" style="position: relative;">
    > <h1>All Saints Church Aisholt</h1>
    > <p style="position: absolute; bottom: -1em; right:0;font-size: 1.2em;
    > padding: 0; width: 15em; text-align: left;">O Lord Open Thou Our
    > Lips<br>And Our Mouth Shall Show forth Thy Praise</p>
    > </div>
    >
    > Just a thought. It places the psalmic words pretty well where they are
    > intended to be for most folk, and is simpler and does not interfere
    > with the text below. I removed centre aligning but that is my taste.

    Thanks. I will take a look at that when I have some time later.
    >
    > btw:
    >
    > * The footer is too small to read when all else is comfortable.

    Okay, Yes.
    > * Best to use em or % for font-size rather than px.

    I sort of knew that but I didn't write the theme from scratch and just
    left that as it was. The theme started life at www.freecsstemplates.org
    , was turned into a theme by someone else and then butchered by me for
    my own use.
    >
    > * Consider marking up the services dates as a UL

    You will have to explain that. Do you mean ul instead of a table?

    Thanks,

    Tium W
    Tim W, Feb 7, 2012
    #9
  10. Tim W

    dorayme Guest

    In article <jgqrq4$gjo$>,
    Tim W <> wrote:

    > On 07/02/2012 02:10, dorayme wrote:

    ....
    > >
    > > Is it that whatever page you are on, the menu item referring to the
    > > page you are on should be red? This is what I have done for such
    > > things:
    > >
    > > * At the top of the document for say the home page:
    > >
    > > <?php $thisPage="index"; ?>
    > >

    ....
    > >
    > > Anyway, I hope this does not misunderstand you again? At least about
    > > the colour question?
    > >

    >


    I noted later that you had solved this problem with Ben B's help.
    Excellent.

    Been a bit distracted with work today, my clients simply do not
    understand the pressures of usenet and if they want changes to their
    sites or to artwork I try to startle and amaze them with my promptness
    so that they have vivid *memories of their resulting feelings of
    satisfaction* to counter any possible pain they feel when I finally
    get around to billing them - not that I am that expensive, mind you,
    but if they are anything like me, paying anyone anything for anything
    hurts a lot... shopkeepers around here know to administer valium to
    force me to let go of notes bigger than $20, my fingers seem not to
    want to let go, it is so embarrassing!

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Feb 7, 2012
    #10
  11. Tim W

    dorayme Guest

    In article <jgqt65$n7b$>,
    Tim W <> wrote:

    > On 07/02/2012 04:12, dorayme wrote:


    > >>> www.aisholt.org ...

    ....
    > > * Consider marking up the services dates as a UL

    >
    > You will have to explain that. Do you mean ul instead of a table?
    >


    No, I refer just to the welcome page, only really looked at that.

    <p>Services are held ... as follows:</p>

    <p style="padding-left: 30px;">First Sunday of the month (1st - 7th)
    - Holy Communion 11.00am<br />Second Sunday of the month (8th - 14th)
    - Mattins (Morning Prayer) 11.00am<br />Third Sunday of the month
    (15th - 21st) - Mattins 11.00am<br />Fourth Sunday of the month (22nd
    - 28th) - Mattins 11.00am<br />Fifth Sunday of the month (29th - 31st)
    - Benefice Service not necessarily at Aisholt</p>


    <ul>
    <li>First Sunday ...Communion 11.00am</li>
    <li>Second Sunday ... 11.00am</li>
    ....
    </ul>

    and style to suit, perhaps no bullets, a bit more bottom margin than
    the default to the list elements is often needed, otherwise it should
    just look right with little else, you can limit the width in ems for
    neatness if you judge it needs so.

    This might just be me, but I would let the text in the table, now that
    I *am* glancing at your services page, be a bit bigger and lose the
    red. That splash of red in the relevant menu item and the heading
    Services, is just right and nice but no more imo. If you want to
    distinguish the table headings and dates, bolding or capitals should
    be just enough.

    Again, imo, just saying: the drawback of black as bg is that it seems
    to bleed into the white and red, bolding in white text never quite
    looks as good to me as black text on white. I tend to make tables
    whitish or at least lightish bg and text black or at least quite dark.
    THs are usually bolded by default... hang on ...I better actually look
    at your table markup.

    mmm... I don't think using TDs and H4s and H5s such a good idea
    (probably not your markup), better to use THs and TDs and style if you
    don't like the defaults (which is usually bold for TH). Using heading
    elements this way seems to me to be semantically iffy...

    I better go watch a movie to wind down for the day...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Feb 7, 2012
    #11
  12. Tim W

    Tim W Guest

    On 07/02/2012 10:48, dorayme wrote:
    > In article<jgqt65$n7b$>,
    > Tim W<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 07/02/2012 04:12, dorayme wrote:
    >>>>> www.aisholt.org ...

    > ...
    >>> * Consider marking up the services dates as a UL

    >> You will have to explain that. Do you mean ul instead of a table?
    >>

    > No, I refer just to the welcome page, only really looked at that.
    >
    > <p>Services are held ... as follows:</p>
    >
    > <p style="padding-left: 30px;">First Sunday of the month (1st - 7th)
    > - Holy Communion 11.00am<br />Second Sunday of the month (8th - 14th)
    > - Mattins (Morning Prayer) 11.00am<br />Third Sunday of the month
    > (15th - 21st) - Mattins 11.00am<br />Fourth Sunday of the month (22nd
    > - 28th) - Mattins 11.00am<br />Fifth Sunday of the month (29th - 31st)
    > - Benefice Service not necessarily at Aisholt</p>
    >
    >
    > <ul>
    > <li>First Sunday ...Communion 11.00am</li>
    > <li>Second Sunday ... 11.00am</li>
    > ...
    > </ul>
    >
    > and style to suit, perhaps no bullets, a bit more bottom margin than
    > the default to the list elements is often needed, otherwise it should
    > just look right with little else, you can limit the width in ems for
    > neatness if you judge it needs so.
    >
    > This might just be me, but I would let the text in the table, now that
    > I *am* glancing at your services page, be a bit bigger and lose the
    > red. That splash of red in the relevant menu item and the heading
    > Services, is just right and nice but no more imo. If you want to
    > distinguish the table headings and dates, bolding or capitals should
    > be just enough.
    >
    > Again, imo, just saying: the drawback of black as bg is that it seems
    > to bleed into the white and red, bolding in white text never quite
    > looks as good to me as black text on white. I tend to make tables
    > whitish or at least lightish bg and text black or at least quite dark.
    > THs are usually bolded by default... hang on ...I better actually look
    > at your table markup.

    Thanks, I am taking a look at those things, stil tweaking here and there.
    > mmm... I don't think using TDs and H4s and H5s such a good idea
    > (probably not your markup), better to use THs and TDs and style if you
    > don't like the defaults (which is usually bold for TH). Using heading
    > elements this way seems to me to be semantically iffy...
    >
    > I better go watch a movie to wind down for the day...

    I know what you mean. The table - the reason for my query about table
    editors was this table too - I need to receive the monthly schedule from
    the old boy who arranges them as an Excel file. I want a quick simple
    procedure for copy paste, save as html, copy&paste again.. whatever ...
    and it goes into the tinymce editor which the cms uses for editing and
    saving content. That implementation of tinymce has Headings 1-5 on the
    drop-down style list but doesn't have any table editing buttons, for
    that I would need to open the html as text. So there it is, if I can't
    do it in 30 secs it will get to be a drag to insert the table and do the
    same style edit every month.

    Tim W
    Tim W, Feb 16, 2012
    #12
  13. Tim W

    dorayme Guest

    In article <jhjhd1$slj$>,
    Tim W <> wrote:

    > On 07/02/2012 10:48, dorayme wrote:


    > >>>>> www.aisholt.org ...

    ....

    > I know what you mean. The table - the reason for my query about table
    > editors was this table too - I need to receive the monthly schedule from
    > the old boy who arranges them as an Excel file. I want a quick simple
    > procedure for copy paste, save as html, copy&paste again..


    If a spreadsheet is saved as a CSV text file (file.csv) and thrown
    onto the server, a php script at the place in your HTML doc where you
    want the table will do the deed. You can either save it as CSV
    yourself or have the person submitting the schedule do it. Then all
    you need do is load the CSV file to the server and maybe tweak the php
    script to suit and load that up too.

    Anyway, here is an example of one of old use of this sort of thing:

    The CSV file called file.csv has:

    row1 cell1 text...,row1 cell2 text...
    row2 cell1 text...,row2 cell2 text...
    row3 cell1 text...,row3 cell2 text...
    ....

    (real text content of the cells is to be substituted for the words
    'row1 cell1 text...'...)

    And the php (that generates a two col table):

    <?php

    $filename = "file.csv"; //here's the filename

    $id = fopen($filename, "r"); //open the file
    while ($data = fgetcsv($id, filesize($filename))) //start a loop
    $table[] = $data; //put each line into its own entry in the $table
    array
    fclose($id); //close file

    echo "<table id=\"spreadsheet\" cellspacing=\"0\">";

    echo "<tr><th>TOPIC</th><th>REFERENCE</th></tr>";

    foreach($table as $row)
    {
    echo "<tr>";
    foreach($row as $data)
    echo "<td>$data&nbsp;</td>";
    echo "</tr>\n";
    }

    echo "</table>\n";

    ?>

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Feb 16, 2012
    #13
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Dean R. Henderson
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    374
    Dean R. Henderson
    Apr 25, 2005
  2. Martman

    New to Java couple ?'s

    Martman, Jan 6, 2004, in forum: Java
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    813
    Chris Smith
    Jan 6, 2004
  3. Jeremy Jones

    couple of new python articles on onlamp

    Jeremy Jones, Jun 3, 2005, in forum: Python
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    285
    George Yoshida
    Jun 4, 2005
  4. dsims
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    323
    dsims
    Aug 30, 2008
  5. Ben Edwards

    Couple of questions from a new user.

    Ben Edwards, Jul 13, 2007, in forum: Ruby
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    81
    Gregory Brown
    Jul 13, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page